Jump to content
OtakuBoards

October Birthday Bash!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, since tomorrow is Oct.1,it will be a new month of birthdays.
So all i am doing is getting the thread ready for tomorrow.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
OCTOBER ALREADY???!!
AHH! It'S MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!

It's almost fall! yay! Geeze, I guess college is keepin' me too busy....I don't even get the chance to notice what season it is ;)

Anyhoo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE OCTOBER KIDDIES!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]My sister and brother's birthday are in October, they were born on the same day actually, just 8 years apart. But anywho, Happy birthday all you October fiends! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
not oct.14 huh? cuz dats MY day.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]not oct.14 huh? cuz dats MY day. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No, it was 13 days later :devil: Ooooo 13 "unlucky" Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha!![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]OCTOBER ALREADY???!!
AHH! It'S MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]Yeah! October! I [i]love[/i] autumn....

And happy birthday to all of ya October peeps....
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]No, it was 13 days later :devil: Ooooo 13 "unlucky" Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm does that make me satanic then? Seeing as I was born on Friday the 13th? Of this month . . . This years a SATurday.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin[/i]
[B]Ok..everyone show love to my son, he's gonna be 5 on Thursday!!!! Awwwww.Happy Birthday boo-boo!!![/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]5 huh? Hrmmmmm.... I don't remember one thing I did when [i]I[/i] was 5, lol. But, ya, I'll wish him a happy b-day on the 4 :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Yeah! October! I [i]love[/i] autumn....
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah!! Autumn rules!
Sadly, here in the Southern Hemisphere, October is spring... Gah, how i hate hot summer weather... Give me a nice Gale and a Thunderstorm any day... :D
Posted
[b]Happy Birthday October Elder Hargos! I mean, Babies!
PS: Come March, [i]I[/i] do this topic..only seems fair since (I think) I'm the youngest OtakuBoarder born in March :D..but then again,..[i]I think[/i]...[/b]
Posted
heh,i think possibly my dad was born in october,im not sure -_- owell happy b-day to anyone born in this month:D

oh and btw..next yr if this place is still up and im stil here,can i do july..i wuz born on tha 4th of july..fire werks galore..hm just wondering...:D :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Shiny Happy [/i]
[B]

Hmmmmm does that make me satanic then? Seeing as I was born on Friday the 13th? Of this month . . . This years a SATurday. [/B][/QUOTE]


i once fell for this guy who was born on oct. 31st and he's one of the most twisted guys i've ever met. 13 has nothing to do with it, but don't ignore those equinoxes ;)

thanks, everybody! i'll be 22 on the 29th and boy am i gonna get drunk! :wigout:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...