Jump to content
OtakuBoards

October Birthday Bash!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
MAH BIRFDAY WAS OCTOBER SECOND
[I]SPEAK ENGLISH ALICE!!!![/I]
Sorry Gohan hon, I said
My birthday was October Second

THANK YOU ERIC!!! THAT PICTURE KICKS MAD BUTT!!:D
Posted
[QUOTE]thanx its my pleasure, u like it?[/QUOTE]
::looks at picture to decide::
ummm
::has convulsions::
::faints::

::Gohans walks in room & see's unconcious Alice on floor::
[COLOR=seagreen]WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO TO HER? OF COURSE SHE LIKES THE PICTURE! IT WAS OF ME! IM GONNA KICK YOU LITTLE H*RNY *****!![/COLOR]
::eric flees in terror::
::Alice wakes up::

Um, maybe i shouldn't leave pictures i get from other guys laying in plain site

woops :p
Posted
I would just like to say that it's Daz's (my ex boyfriend) birthday tomorrow...and well, since it's 15mins until tomorrow I thought I would post here. He'll be 16...:) but he's not at home for me to visit, I probably wont see him until friday so I'm gonna phone him instead and yell happy b-day down the phone...then if I see him on friday I'm going to give him a card and this manga pic that I drew last week which he liked. I'm skint so he'll have to wait a few weeks for a proper present ;)

Happy Birthday to all the other October babies!
Posted
Hello to all members of Otaku, it is my birthday on the 29th. I am glad my birthday is in October because I love autumn (fall). :excited: :D Also, HAPPY B-DAY to everyone!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...