Pressure Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 MAH BIRFDAY WAS OCTOBER SECOND [I]SPEAK ENGLISH ALICE!!!![/I] Sorry Gohan hon, I said My birthday was October Second THANK YOU ERIC!!! THAT PICTURE KICKS MAD BUTT!!:D
Krillen Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 hey your on. thanx its my pleasure, u like it?
Pressure Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE]thanx its my pleasure, u like it?[/QUOTE] ::looks at picture to decide:: ummm ::has convulsions:: ::faints:: ::Gohans walks in room & see's unconcious Alice on floor:: [COLOR=seagreen]WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO TO HER? OF COURSE SHE LIKES THE PICTURE! IT WAS OF ME! IM GONNA KICK YOU LITTLE H*RNY *****!![/COLOR] ::eric flees in terror:: ::Alice wakes up:: Um, maybe i shouldn't leave pictures i get from other guys laying in plain site woops :p
velvet paws Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I would just like to say that it's Daz's (my ex boyfriend) birthday tomorrow...and well, since it's 15mins until tomorrow I thought I would post here. He'll be 16...:) but he's not at home for me to visit, I probably wont see him until friday so I'm gonna phone him instead and yell happy b-day down the phone...then if I see him on friday I'm going to give him a card and this manga pic that I drew last week which he liked. I'm skint so he'll have to wait a few weeks for a proper present ;) Happy Birthday to all the other October babies!
BlackUnicorn Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 it's my kitty's b- day on the 31st (and yes, he is black :worried: ) his names ishiki and he'll be 3!
Goku-SSJ4 Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 Hello to all members of Otaku, it is my birthday on the 29th. I am glad my birthday is in October because I love autumn (fall). :excited: :D Also, HAPPY B-DAY to everyone!
Tien Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Happy birthday SSJ4-Goku and everyones else today.:D :toothy: :freak:
mornigndew Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=blue] Happy birthday to LM and everyone, wish that this year will be better than last year. :D :wigout: :) [/color]
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 it is november, and thus, this thread is irrelevent.... topic closed
Recommended Posts