Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wha'cha think? I had to take the pics using my digital camera, so...yeah.
These pics from the first episode are my absolute favorite parts from the anime. :D I couldn't let myself do nothing with them!!! :bawl: WAHHH!!!
*gets over emotional breakdown* Yeah. :shifty:
Tell me what ya think. ;)

PS: The photo quality isn't great. I know that.
Posted
Digital cameras, yay! Fun. Anyways... no offense, but I don't have a taste for it, primarily because of the pic quality, not your fault, but mostly becauseI'm confused. Should have watched the first episode. Darn.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...