gundamcat17 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 First off i would like to congratulate babygirl for apparently becoming a mod{i was wondering how long that would take}. i would also like to say hi to everyone that i was friends with in tha past i will probably never be around as much AS i was but i think i will be here at least once a week so if ne one wants to p.m. me i should respond... I would like to sa y what up specifically to tn,babygirl,shinji{if he hasn't been banned again},james,safer{sephiroth to the newbies}babykiwi,and firemac. Well there you go i geuss you can say im back but i will never be here as much as i wan't to be. I would like to be here more often but at this point i have to much crap to deal with in my life i.e. work,network integrity issues,h.l.u.g humboldt linux users group,and so on.so ill hopefully be seing everyone more often
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 man, where have u been??? heres an update: firemac quits the board ssjgoten just got his @$$ banned i think your a little late in congratulating babygirl but u have a reason
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]I remember you! Welcome back, I've been wondering where you been. Every so often I'd be thinking about who I haven't seen around the boards, then I'd remember you and some other people, lol :D Welcome back![/SIZE]
No-Name Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 firemac quit? when and why? i mustve missed sumthing...
RicoTranzrig Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Welcome back....the boards aren't what it used to be...
Justin Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Hey, welcome back..I too have been wondering about you...Shinji left, or at least for the most part...he still comes back whenever he feels the need to say something earth-shattering...other than that..Glad to see your still with us... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 welcome back! I was wondering where you've been, the gundam forum has been dying out since there aren't really any people there that know anything outside of gundam wing....
Master G Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Um, welcome back... I doubt that you know me, cause I have no clue of who you are lol
lil_hell4t Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 man,ive been away 1 week and sjjgoten gets banned, ,why did he get banned,and firmac quit!!!(<--sp!?!?)....hmm thats alot to happen in a short amount of time...owell..welcome back..im not sure who you are but owell..wb!!:D
Seifer Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 My gosh, Firemac quit? Dang that sucks, he didnt even tell me. He must have changed his AIM Id too. Why did he? Hey, gundamcat. Too bad your not going to be here as much anynmore. Now us real gundam fans are gonna be even fewer in numbers. Well, See you Cowboy. BTW* (You probably missed it, but this is Zaku II, changed my name, really long story)
BabyGirl Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 123bear [/i] [B] Yes yes yes SSJGoten DID get banned... Welcome back.....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Thanks SSJGoten... Welcome back gundamcat :D!!! I was wondering where you ran off to![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now