Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
....Sorry, but the pic in the bg sucks... -___-
Dont use charcoal effects or whatever you used...
If that were to change... The text is nice, and the small face is well placed...
Posted
Let the lecturing begin.. *cracks knuckles* ^_~
I really like the banner. It's simple and the B&W pic makes it seem as though you are looking into this guys "soul"... heh, corny, but that's the vibe I get from it. I dont normally like mixing B&W's with COlour pics, but I think you did well. And I like the effect you used... laf. Shrug.
Very nicely done. ^_^
(I even like the font)
WHAT?!? *grin*
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I dont like the bg.. I can hardly make out the picture.. and same with the text.. the text doesnt go good and it seems to small[/color][/size]
Posted
I dont like the bg too much either and the text doesnt fit with the picture. Its too small and you cant read it too well, and the font doesnt fit either. I dont like how you mixed and matched color pics with black and white but I do think you made it look better than most.
Posted
I like the background personally... It just needs something like Unsharpening Mask or Smart Blur applied to it.

The text does look very out of place though. It seems arbitrarily stuck there, and has this really gross blurry stuff around it.

Good otherwise.
Posted
Text? ::tilts head:: Oh, I see. The fact that there's two pics at least chin and above sorta makes it... I dunno...repetitive? (::sweatdrops:: I need a thesaurus) I wonder how it would look if you included the shoulders and top of the head on the color pic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...