Jump to content
OtakuBoards

(US/CAN) General thoughts and ratings for .hack//SIGN 25, "Catastrophe"


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1].hack//SIGN - "Catastrophe" - Episode 25 - August 23, 2003

1. This is for your thoughts AFTER you've seen the episode. Don't post advance spoilers here, or your thoughts about such spoilers.

2. Please rate the episode from 0 to 10. Please put your ratings at the top of the body of your post and in [b]BOLD.[/b]

3. This is for your ratings and general thoughts, comments, and impressions. If you have specific thoughts or comments on specific issues or points, a new thread would be more appropriate.

4. Normal spoiler rules apply: spoiler tags are required for any spoilery statements. Very vague "I liked it" type comments don't need tags.

5. If you're going to mention any spoilers for future episodes, please use spoiler tags correctly.

6. Please try to keep this thread on topic.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1][b]10/10[/b]

I remeber asking K.K.C if anyone would die in tonights episode and Sora and Maha did *Wipes tear* poor Maha. The fight was awesome and just everything, it was really like the game with everyone saying "Heal me" "Mimiru how much SP you got left?" it was awesome, and Sora (Punk kid) got schooled by Crim. I could go on and on all night!!

THIS WAS THE BEST YET!![/color][/size]
Posted
[b]10/10[/b]

OMG.Whoa, that episode was sweet. Crim actually beat Sora or i should say that *yes* we actually got a chance to see them finish a fight.*yay*Then you have Tsukasa who used his healing powers to heal the others after they got hurt. It was kinda sad at the part when Maha gave his life to save Tsukasa.*teer* I wonder where they are going since Subaru,Tsukasa, and Mimiru were being transported somewhere. Then you have Sora who killed BT.haha! that's funny though. Then when Bear and Tsukasa were talking to each other, i totaly did not see that coming from Bear. what i mean is that he offered to take Tsukasa in and take care of him or something or other along those lines. but i can't wait until the next episode. just think it keeps getting better and better every time you watch it. i hope i didn't leave anything out, but if i did then oops.hehe!i am actually calm this time to which is surprising on my behalf.
Posted
[B] Rating: 10!!! Awesome!!! [/B]

OMG!!! That was the best episode ever!!! OMG! OMG! Its hard to type! Crim was drawn soooo good, all of the characters were drawn better then usual! Even though Maha looked a bit off in the beginning.

Now you know what that spoiler tag was in the Crim Vs. Tsukasa thread! Yep, Crim beat Sora dn pushed him off the roof!!! Whos the strongest now!? Hhahahahahaha! *Pushes Sora off builing* The fight sceens were awesome. I even thought it was pretty cool when BT Helped out Silver Knight, but I still hate her because she was hitting on my man!!! *Kills BT* Yes, its good that Sora killed her ^^ But Crim kicked his butt!!

O.O Is Bear really asking Tsukasa if he would want to be adopted!? Wow, thats sooooooooooo great! I think this episode showed alot more about the characters. Like how Crim can't act like himself outside the world or he would get fired from his job (Damn Boss) And how Crim thinks a bit more.

T_T Maha!!!! Nooo! Im too sad to talk about this part....

O.O Subaru, Mimiru, Tsukasa go Diappeared! Uh oh.... I have a feeling Morgana (Go figure) has something to do with this!

Crim is numba 1!!! You can't beat him! And Sora can't either! Hahaha! Go Crim! Go Crim! *does victory dance* I didn't like how Crim was smiling and happy when he came in and then.... what? Disappeared?!
Posted
Rating:20
This was a awesome episode!! Tsukasa actually used magic! I'm so proud! Maha Died!! It was Maha's finest hour! And then Bear offered to be Tsukasa's dad! Weird stuff. Now we know Morganna trapped Tsukasa in the world. Also Sora got killed hahahahahah!*dances around*
Posted
10/10/10/10
This episode ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!I hope not to many people are angry at Sora.... Anyway this episode showed Way to much B.T. its like they were trying to poison our eyes. Im just happy Sora killed her again. The corpse of B.T., a site some would pay to see. HEHEHE
EDIT: SORA DIDNT DIE!!! He gated out at the last second.
Posted
He's lucky he did that little bastard thought he could beat Crim but oh was he sadly mistaken. All Crim had to do was give him a little push with the glaive and...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bye Bye Sora! That'll teach him to think twice before messin with Crim!
Posted
Yeah! No one messes with my man!!! *Kills BT and Sora* Haha!

I forgot to add in a few things. Was it just me... or does Mimiru have a new liking for saying "Roger that!" I thought after a while that got annoying... the first time was cool though.

T_T still can't type because of Maha...

Well, I was pround that Tsukasa finally decided to stand up and help. Wow! He can heal!! O.O *gasp* But he still can't fight... oh well...
Posted
9/10

This was a great episode!
POOR MAHA! I started crying when he died...
Ooo...weird when [spoiler]Bear asked Tsukasa if he (she) would like him (Bear) to be his (her) guardian in the real world.[/spoiler] That was truley weird .hack moment.
YAH! GO CRIM! YOU KNOCKED SORA OFF A ROOF AND GAVE HIM SOME FIRST-HAND FLYING LESSONS! :sweat: I'll shut up now...
Hmm...I dunno what much else I can say. I'm glad they put Mimiru running into the portal with Tsukasa and Subara. Mimiru's my favorite character, that's why. :D
Now that's two anime episodes I'm dying to see next week - Rurouni Kenshin and .hack//SIGN
Posted
[B]RATING: 9/10[/B]

Wow! This episode was awsome! The only problems were that teh first few minutes dragged on a tiny bit and another problem that I had is how when they were fighting the guardian that they all attacked its ring. If they knew that was its weak point why didnt they attack it in the last episode? I also really liked how there were lots of game references in this episode. Next weeks episode should be awsome!
Posted
[b]Rating: 10/10[/b]

This episode was awesome. One of the best ones yet, despite the lack Helba (though Bear did mention her). I agree with K.K.C. (hey, that rhymed) that the characters were drawn really well, but to me it seemed that Subaru looked kind of strange while she was hiding behing the statue with Tsukasa (I think she looked angry).

Woohoo!!! Crim won! It was amusing to see Sora fall into the fog below the church. And just as amusing to hear Crim lecture him on how big of a "Total idiot" he was.

I feel bad for Maha. On the upside, she managed to finally keep a piece of grass away from Morganna. And did anyone else notice that Maha yelled, even though she never made a sound before.

Other intersting things: Tsukasa used magic for once, Bear wants to adopt Tsukasa, and someone finally defeated that Green/Blue Guardian.
Posted
Yeah, it was great that they beat the blue gardian! But.... then there were 3 >_< but then Maha came to the rescue. I noticed the part when Maha Screamed too... It was really wierd... A mix of a cat screaming with some mechanical sounds to it. T_T Maybe maha won't completly die sense He/she is part of the world kinda thing.

I'v completly memorized the sceen when Crim thwacked Sora off the roof, Crims battle attack sound was cool and Sora's screem was awesome!
Posted
I (sort of) know what has happened to Maha, and just in case anyone else wishes to know here it is:

[b]Maha's fate:[/b] (warning, Major spoilers for .Hack//Outbreak)

[spoiler]From what I have read we learn that Maha will appear in .Hack//Outbreak, revealing that she was disguised as Mia.[/spoiler]



As for the sound of Maha's scream, it almost sounded kind of human for a second, just before she disappeared.
Posted
[b]8/10[/b]

Maybe it's just me but I didn't feel that episode had.. well, what the last few episodes have. Can't really explain it but it did have some exciting moments. Like Bear asking to be Tsukasa's guardian, I found that quite interesting. Anyway, 8/10 is the best I'm going to give it..
Posted
Are you just mad because Sora lost? ^_~

I thought the beginning was the only part that went slow, but that was only for like... a min. And the scream that Morganna did was really cool! Just like Sora's! And Maha's! T_T Poor Maha!
Posted
[B]9/10[/B]

I never give anything a 10. Nothing's perfect.

Maha...died...*sniff* I like Maha...

I liked how the fight with the guardians actually seemed like a video game fight, because they were all healing each other and stuff instead of the hack/slash/hack/slash that there normally is. And Bear offered to adopt Tsukasa. That was interesting. And Crim kicked Sora's butt! About TIME! Sora was starting to bug me.

And I loved the part right before their fight. The total idiot thing. *snickers*
Posted
...let me rephrase that. Sora has bugged me since the second he walked onscreen. 'Bout time someone beat him like that. Heheh...
Posted
[b]10/10[/b]

*waves fist angrily at Crim and KKC* Erg... I don't like you.

The show just gets better and better.. *waves fists angrily at anyone who gave up on .hack//SIGN early on because it was "too slow"* Who's laughing now people?

My favorite part about this ep was definitely the whole party aspect of it.. When everyone was fighting the blue guardian.. It really looked and felt like an MMORPG.. Well not looked as much.. Considering this is a two-dimensional television show. However, Mimiru's military terms such as "Affirmative!" was annoying after a while..

And Subaru's really touchy-feely all of a sudden.. That seems to be one of the few ways of keeping Tsukasa positive though..

Poor Maha.. Poor Sora.. *sniff* Dumb 'ol oldschool Crim was "more into the fight"..

This cliffhanger at the end of the episode didn't get me as enthralled as the one when Tsukasa got beaten up by Morganna though.. I was depressed and crying for a day after that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]Are you just mad because Sora lost? ^_~

I thought the beginning was the only part that went slow, but that was only for like... a min. And the scream that Morganna did was really cool! Just like Sora's! And Maha's! T_T Poor Maha! [/B][/QUOTE]

*mumbles* Sora could of won, stupid crim distracted Sora by insulting his age. :mad: *shakes fist* Damn you crim!
Posted
No, you could tell Crim could win from the beggining, Sora's way too cocky and depends more on his level then skill. Crim's got Passion!!! All right!!!
Posted
[b]8.5/10[/b]

I thought that it was slow at first, but it got better every minute. Maha died!!!! T_T I miss Maha! That was very sad. I thought that BT was a bit sneaky in this episode. She was mean. Sora killed her HaHa!!! As for the Crim vs. Sora fight. I was on the edge of my seat! I like both Crim and Sora very much. The drawing of Crim's eyes and hair was exceptionally good! Sora just as funny. I liked sort of how Crim made fun of Sora. Crim won the the fight...Sora didn't die! It works well both ways.
Tsukasa finally used some magic...amazing! I thought that I would never see the day! Though that isn't attacking per say, it still is an improvement.
Morganna was mad....oh boy...I think I won't get to deep with her at the moment. Oh, and the very end of the episode was a bit on the scary side, with Tsukasa, Subaru, and Mimiru goig through that mysterious gate I mean. Crim not really being upset that Subaru let made me kind of mad. This episode was still pretty good though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...