OtakuBoards

Choice Survey number 2

Ice Dragon v2

i know its a little early but i just had to post these questions up cuz i might forget them as time passes by.
heres survey number 2:
1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist???

2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer???

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man??

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go???

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???

The choice is once again yours................

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
i know its a little early but i just had to post these questions up cuz i might forget them as time passes by.
heres survey number 2:
1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist???[color=red]DBZ characters if i culd be one, Gundam characters, if i coodnt be one, no what im sayin?[/color]

2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer???[color=red]officer obviously[/color]

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man??[color=red]NOBODY wants to be a POW (prisoner of war). It's a good day to die...[/color]

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go???[color=red]Why injure urself when u can run to Mexico or Canada?[/color]

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???[color=red]I wood spend it all on myself, ive already stated what id buy in the other quiz thingy[/color]
[/QUOTE]

[B]i know its a little early but i just had to post these questions up cuz i might forget them as time passes by.
heres survey number 2:
1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist???[color=purple]DBZ[/color]

2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer???[color=purple]Officer[/color]

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man??[color=purple]I would fight until there was enough leeway to escape...[/color]

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go???[color=purple]Injure myself...[/color]

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???[color=purple]Spend, spend, spend....."Charge It!" LoL[/color]

The choice is once again yours................[/B][/QUOTE]

we are not greedy, we are simply deprived of large amounts of money. its like saying to a kid who gets 1 bar of candy per day "if u won a contest for 1,000,000 candy bars, wood u save em for urself or give em to hungry children. i mean, this is a kid who only gets 1 candy bar per day. same idea goes for money.

[B]1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist???[COLOR=green]DBZ[/COLOR]

2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer???[COLOR=green]Officer, they give the orders so if there dead, no orders can be given[/COLOR]

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man??[COLOR=green]Fight to the last man[/COLOR]

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go???[COLOR=green]Move to a neutral country[/COLOR]

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???[COLOR=green]Keep it stored away as I eanr more money and become the richest person in the world.. and no onw would know it![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]1. DBZ fo' sheezy! (heh)

2.Officer.

3.Well, let's see, quick death...or risk being tortured...eh, quick death!

4.F I G H T. but only if I'm drafted. (but I'm a student, so I'm safe)

5.Oh yes! I shall be spending it on myself! well, maybe my family too![/B]

Guest Voodookanaka
--GNDM I dont want all powerfll nobheads flying around

------I wouldnt be a sniper

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man??
---------'....' oh come on

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go???
--------U know by now

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???
-----------Id prolly just hoard it and say 'mine mine mine all mine!!!!'

1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist??? [B]DBZ characters for sure,im sure one day humans will create machines like gundams anywayz[/B]

2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer??? [B]officer!!!!![/B]

3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man?? [B]let an emp bomb go..that would stop the bombardment[/B]

4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go??? [B]leave my town(IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE..AND IM STILL A VIRGIN!!!)[/B]

5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy??? [B]1/4 or that 3/4 would goto charity THE REST ID SPEND LIKE CRAZY!!!![/B]

thats all

:D

[B]i know its a little early but i just had to post these questions up cuz i might forget them as time passes by.
heres survey number 2:

The choice is once again yours................ [/B][/QUOTE]

1. DBZ
2. officer
3.fight to the last...
4. it depeneds who we are fighting....but prolly injure or move to another country.
5.considering i'm poor ( :( ) i would spend spend spend! :devil:

[b]1. DBZ,..that is,..if I get to fly...Gundam,..if I get to pilot the DeathScythe :)
2. Occifer,..d'uh! (Contrary to popular belief, officer is actually spelt occifer :D)
3. I'd rather be taken by a bullet, than risk being beat down, butt-naked, starving, dehydrated, and crowded..
4. Hehe,..Being 13 sure as hell'd pay off then.. :)
5. I like to give,..but then there's lots to take..so I dunno,..I fI do spend it, I'd spend most of it on holidays for the whole family,..but meh. Haven't got the money, so I dunno how I'll react..there's a lil greed in evewybawdy :devil: :laugh: [/b]

1. Gundam
2. Officer. Can't skate with them pigs around.
3. Surrender. No point in them dying for no reason.
4. Sign up.
5. Half for me, half for charity. But not through those charity companies...how am I supposed to know it gets to the people that need it?

[b]1. Would you rather let DBZ characters or Gundam characters exist??? [/b]Gundam

[b]2. You're a sniper. Would you rather take out a foot soldier or an officer???[/b] officer

[b]3. Your defense line is being heavily bombarded. Would you surrender or fight to the last man?? [/b] surrender

[b]4. There is a miliatry draft going on in your town. Would you sign up or injure yourself on purpose so you cant go??? [/b] hum, I'm not old enough to be drafted anyway

[b]5. You just inherited $1 billion dollars. 1/4 of that money will go to taxes. Would you spend the last 3/4 on charity or spend it like crazy???[/b] I'd spend 1/4 on charity, and [i]then[/i] spend it like crazy!

heres survey number 2:

The choice is once again yours................ [/B][/QUOTE

1..Gundam so if they went crazy they could be killed....

2.Officer, because it may cause panick

3. Fight to the death, better to die honorably, than to live disgracefully.

4. Sign up...Only for my country!!

5.Charity, even tho I am not the richest person out there, there are alot of people doing worse than me!!