OtakuBoards

Funny story's

Lord Prozen

[color=royalblue][size=1]hey does anybody have a funny story they would like to tell? well tell it right here! my older brother works in the navy and we went to see him once. and where he is they have this big arcade for them, and this one guy was beating everyone on Marvel vs capcom. so i went up to fight him and he said "now dont cry when i beat you ok?" in a really snobby way and then i beat him with mega man and iron man.:laugh: after that he had a red face and just stalked away out the door. some of the other navy guys thought that was really funny.:laugh: stupid jerk. who else has a funny story?[/size][/color]

Lol,last saturday, my marching band went to a fair and my bf was acting really stupid. They had this hot tub set up on display, and first he dunked his head in it and then he turned on all the bubbles and yelled "Behold!I AM NEPTUNE!" omg,it was halarious. And then he broke a bench,sheilded himself from the rain with random things he found on the ground (a wet newspaper and half a pair of sunglasses to name a couple),and then we all jumped into this pool they had set up and the state trooper got ticked and made us leave,lol,good times....

[size=1][color=#0099cc]For the first time in three months I got myself a bag of fries. I love fries!! Does anybody here watch Late Night W/ Connen O'Brien? What did he call French Fries? I forgot.

^_^ Anywayz ^_^
After I bought my $2 worth of fries, I left to go home with 3 dollars left. After I finished my fries in my house, I went back to buy a can of Coca Cola. I was now left with $2.25. As i was coming home I held the coke in my left hand and the quarter in my right. I was crossing my street and I saw my friend sitting on my stoop. Right after I reach the sidewalk, I threw the quarter at him, just for fun. The distance was about 50 yards. It was like slow motion to me. I released the quarter as if I was throwing a playing card. It was spinning almost perfectly vertical. I thought that I was about to miss because to started to swirve to the right.

Then in the corner of my eye I saw my friend ducking, but he didn't cover his head. I started to run after the quarter because it looked like it was about to hit the window. I knew that I couldn't catch up, but I ran anyways cause I didn't want to lose the quarter.

Then to my surpirse to started to swirve to the left. Then I changed direction: towards my friend. I was half way to my friend from where I started to run, and the slow motion mode was over. The quarter had hit him right dab on his head. It was pretty funny because the quarter had bounce off his head and bulleted somewhere in the grass. Then the slow motion mode came back and the aftermath hit me sqaure in my face: I lost a quarter ;_;.

This happened yesterday
[/color][/size]

Guest Crimson Spider
Well, one time at my school a whole bunch of seniors were given the job to make a full-scale model of our school in a certrain program. After they had done this, they got bored and decided to upload the "Quake 3 Battle Engine" into the model. So these seniors were playing Quake 3 in OUR school, literally. They were running around shooting eachother in the model of our school. The teachers were like "O.K. they are running around shooting eachother in a place that looks just like our school. Somethings wrong."

My school got in so much trouble for doing that. But I thought it was funny :D.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FartMaster745 [/i]
[B][size=1][color=#0099cc]For the first time in three months I got myself a bag of fries. I love fries!! Does anybody here watch Late Night W/ Connen O'Brien? What did he call French Fries? I forgot.
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think i saw that episode of Conan. He was talking about the "future" with chris rock. They were called "Freedom Fries" i belive. Interesting, considering the french.

[size=1][b]*stories.

Well, one time, my grandma, my great grandma, and my aunt were at the mall. Well, my great grandmother was just getting alzheimer's, so she could be annoying. She kept complaining about wanting to sit down, so my grandma told her to go to the second floor and sit at the food quart. So my great grandma went up the escalator and then..WOOSH!

She somehow got stuck and tripped, and her feet were now in the air. She kept yelling "Mary! Mary! OOOOH!" (Mary is my grandma) [i]Everyone[/i] was laughing, and even the guy who came to shut the escalator down couldn't stop laughing.

Leh[/b][/size]

one time, at lunch, this kid was eating icecream. all of a sudden, he dropped his icecream, and moaned "oh, i got an icecream heacache >.<" this kid sitting next to him said "quick quick, hurry, eat more!!" so he did.
i think he doesnt like that kid anymore......

[size=1]Here are two brief smiles:

A few weeks ago, eating out with some of my friends, we discovered that one of the ten dollar bills we were paying with had writing on it. Upon closer inspection, it read: [b][i]If you need some extra money, copy this inscription onto ten other ten dollar bills, and you will get it.[/i][/b]

It was a chain letter on a ten dollar bill. The amusing part was, as I pointed out: "If I had ten other bills to do this with, I wouldn't [i]need[/i] the extra money!"

----------

Yesterday I was playing [b]Tribond[/b] with one of my friends. For those of you who don't know, Tribond is a a sort of trivia game. Each clue includes three things, and you must guess what the three things have in common.

Example: Charles, Adam, James. (They're all OB admins.)
Example: Ontario, Michigan, Superior. (They're all Great Lakes)

I read the clue to her. "Football...Hugs and Kisses..."

My friend burst in: "They're all full-contact!"

The last clue was [b]tic tac toe[/b], and the answer, of course, was [spoiler]they're all associated with X's and O's.[/spoiler]

It loses a great deal in the translation to text, but I assure you it was quite funny.[/size]

[color=royalblue][size=1]lol thoughs are funny story's! heres another funny story i have. one time me and some of my friends were playing cops and robbers at night and so i was chasing one guy around the house. i told the other cop to go around the other side. then the guy who was the robber insted of turning he just ran kept running and i ran into my friend who was the cop. lol it was so funny but it hurt a lot. anyone else got any funny story's?[/size][/color]

Guest Amarant
well a few days ago i was at the ciniema with my friend. And about half way through the film a boy who was sitting behind us pucked on my friend. I was laughing my head off. then my friend got so angry he turned round to the boy who was 13 him being 14 and hit him round the face and through all his popcorn on him.
The boy, who was still throwing up went out of the ciniema, and so did we. In the end we all got our money back.

Hahahaha.... well once I was sitting on my couch watching T.V. and my kitten jumped from the top of the stairs and he landed on my other cat. It looked really funny, because my kitten kinda was riding my other cat... you had to be there.
Another time at school, we were at a speech, the kid that came up to speak didn't have a belt on. And when he took a deep breath and sucked everything in... his pants fell down.
*snorts* It was [I]REALLY[/I] funny. Would have sucked to be him though.

Once i attached a 5 dollar bill to a fishing line and put it in the sidewalk. When someone reached to get it, we'd pull the string away a bit. I heard someone tried that on TV, but It was fairly origional at the time. Good laughs, I love laughing at people. People are sheep :D.

[Size=1]Okay once I was at school. And we were at recess, along time ago. I was watching my friend going off a slide a certain way. Well he was pretty stupid and fell right off. It was so funny I just coulnd't stop laughing.

Yeah I know I don't get much funny moments, sorry.[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=orange-red]Ok... this one is stupid and makes no sence.
Well one day after school, me and some friends were hanging out drinking soda. Then one said that he had made a duck out of ducktape*.... roles eyes....* and my friend John started laughing so hard soda came out of his nose.... now [I]that[/I] was funny. Everyone else started laughing, but John's nose was hurt... 'cause well it burns when soda comes out of your nose. But that made it even funnier. It was strange.... [/COLOR][/SIZE]

well, with the [I]true[/I] stories i hear about the boys locker room....it kinda makes me glad i am not a guy!
ok, for things to make sense, the boys gym teacher is super paraniod. i dont know why....there are strange rumors he was a sniper in his past, fought in 'nam (he couldnt have...he is old, but not old enough for that 0.o )
anyways, he was in his office, getting ready for gym. one of the guys stole chalk from one of the class rooms. near the school, there was a wreack, and he stole some police tape (i think he was a minor clepto?? ) and he decided to have some fun with it. so, as a distraction, he got one of the kids to say they didnt have thier gym clothes (he has a huge box in his office with extras)
so, there was the gym teacher, in his office, buried in gym clothes. the kid got one of the other kids to lie down on the floor, putting his arms and legs out like an accident scene. the kids broke the chalk in small peices, and drew an outline of the kid. then, the took the police tape, and taped it in random places around the "accident scene". when the gym coach came out, the kids were standing around the "scene". he comes over, and asks "hey, whats this?" one of the kids said "coach. there was an accident...you missed it. the ambulance came, the police came, aw, it was all a mess..." he kinda flipped out on the gym class, saying that was not somthing you make fun of......
XD

Guest King_Cloud690
Well lets see here funny stories! OOOO I GOT ONE! Heh. Someone I no wheres his shorts really low(ya no how it is) and when we were at his house foolin around hisshorts fell off all the way! So we took his shorts and started playin catch with em! It was so funny he was trying to get hs shorts back for like an hour! ^_^