OtakuBoards

Yami Malik Again....

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=indigo]Yes, yes I know I draw too many Maliks but I can't help it!!!!! At least this one is coloured^^;;
I dun like his nose...or the dueling thingy or the backgroud or...the list could go on and on...I had to make him glow so you could actually tell his cape from the background....
Ahem anyways here it is...[/color]

Wow! Thats awesome! I have no idea who it is because I hate the show, but its awesome! The coloring is only a little bit sloppy, but its still good and the shading is great. I think the arm is a bit small, but that could just be me. Great Job!

[B] Rating: 8.8/10 [/B]

[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Omg, that's just...beautiful. I love how you captured the evil I-am-God look. I can never do that. And that is the most niceley drawn deul disk I've seen, of course I haven't seen many but...ya know. o_^

His deuling arm, the fingers part, looks a bit screwey as well as his eyes, but the rest is great.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][size=1]It is a very good drawing, considering it's a free-hand. Just 3 things that I don't like about it. His hair looks... I don't know what it is, it just looks wierd to me. I think it's overly-spiked. ><;; His fingers, like a few have said are also odd. The last one is his arm. It looks [i]way[/i] to skinny. The dueling disk looks too heavy for his arm.

Other than that, it is a very good drawing. I thought it was the realt thing until I noticed the minor flaws. ^___^

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.7/10[/color][/size]

[size=1]That looks great. You should color more of your pictures, heh. I like looking at them.

The only thing that bugs me is you can't really make out the design on his forehead, because it's glowing so much.[/size]