Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, yes I know I draw too many Maliks but I can't help it!!!!! At least this one is coloured^^;;
I dun like his nose...or the dueling thingy or the backgroud or...the list could go on and on...I had to make him glow so you could actually tell his cape from the background....
Ahem anyways here it is...[/color]
Posted
Wow! Thats awesome! I have no idea who it is because I hate the show, but its awesome! The coloring is only a little bit sloppy, but its still good and the shading is great. I think the arm is a bit small, but that could just be me. Great Job!

[B] Rating: 8.8/10 [/B]
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]wow thats really good! did you trace that or did you just draw that? if you just drew it then your really good! i like how his dueling disk is, really nice![/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol no I didn't trace it^^ Anyways Yami Malik...is some evil guy that I think they should have in the show more often and is in my avatar and banner...there that's enough information for people who don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh^^;;[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Omg, that's just...beautiful. I love how you captured the evil I-am-God look. I can never do that. And that is the most niceley drawn deul disk I've seen, of course I haven't seen many but...ya know. o_^

His deuling arm, the fingers part, looks a bit screwey as well as his eyes, but the rest is great.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol I know about the arm and the hand. I tried so many times to get the stupid fingers to look right but it didn't work-__- all my hands need work though. Oh well better luck next time I guess...[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]It is a very good drawing, considering it's a free-hand. Just 3 things that I don't like about it. His hair looks... I don't know what it is, it just looks wierd to me. I think it's overly-spiked. ><;; His fingers, like a few have said are also odd. The last one is his arm. It looks [i]way[/i] to skinny. The dueling disk looks too heavy for his arm.

Other than that, it is a very good drawing. I thought it was the realt thing until I noticed the minor flaws. ^___^

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.7/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]That looks great. You should color more of your pictures, heh. I like looking at them.

The only thing that bugs me is you can't really make out the design on his forehead, because it's glowing so much.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...