Jim_Hawking Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Most I've gone is about...Hmm...(April, June July....) Three weeks. My not sound like much, because well, it's not. I was just lucky enough to break my parents passcode locks on our satellite dish, and DVD player. Take that parental controls! HOOAA!
IkariGendo Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Maybe a week, most likely not that much, I have a tendency to go on Anime marathons every 4 days or so, on those days it is not uncommon to lose a lot of sleep, if not all....
Queen Asuka Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pupps47 [/i] [B]3 weeks [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but this spam and will be deleted. Please observe the rules on post quality that James has posted on the Forums Homepage. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]
Shinmaru Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 I'd say about three years. I don't have access to anime outside of television (because I'm cheap and nothing outside of Best Buy carries anime around here) and the only anime I could watch for a while was Pokemon. I never really liked Pokemon and just stopped watching anime (and most of television in general, for some reason) for a while.
Assassin Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1]Three years? I could not have done with out anime that long. I would be so bored and everything. I be like asking everyone at school if they had anime dvds , videos, or cd's. I would most likely go crazy. That is just to long Shinmaru [/size][/color]
Shinmaru Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aoshi Shinimori [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Three years? I could not have done with out anime that long. I would be so bored and everything. I be like asking everyone at school if they had anime dvds , videos, or cd's. I would most likely go crazy. That is just too long Shinmaru [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, anime is hardly my favorite form of entertainment. There are lots of things around my house to keep me entertained. I've got plenty of books I've been meaning to read, lots of video games I haven't finished, and some TV shows I've always been meaning to watch (I seriously need to get my hands on the first season of Alias). And I always have the internet. Everyone puts too much stock into anime. It isn't [i]that[/i] good lol.
Pagan Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 The longest I've gone was thrity minuet. Anime follows me where ever I go. The TV pops on sometimes without me touching it with an anime show. I have an eire(sp) power to change the world around me by thinking about shows.
Ani_Freak Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 I guess that the longest I've been without ANIME is like 2 months. I had too much work and couldn't buy any anime titles nor see the ones I already bought. Now I see ANIME on aweekly basis, when I'm not to tired from work. Adulthood!!!!!
valerie Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 I went without anime about two years. When I got out of my BSSM stage and got into Inuyasha. Yeah, that wasn't too long ago. xD
edward-tivrushy Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 wait a year witout anime? WHAT?? *smacks retarr "no! go watch anime right now"
Queen Asuka Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by edward-tivrushy [/i] [B]wait a year witout anime? WHAT?? *smacks retarr "no! go watch anime right now" [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Please put more thoughts and efforts into your posts and try to stay on topic. Otherwise, they will be considered spam and will be deleted.[/color][/size]
Blackittenus Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 anything over a three months is just crazy. And that just happened cause I was at camp. I feel starved without a daily dosage of anime, even if it's only an episode of Yu-gi-oh, it's still something to feed my soul. The longest I've gone is six months. It drove me off the walls , but instead I ended up drawing lots, and lots and lots of anime pics. They were everywhere all over my walls, so it helped calm my nerves.:wigout:
Soliel Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 [COLOR=GREEN] I think two weeks is the longest I've gone without it. I think that was when I went to Disney World and the only TV I had access to was Disney stuff. Anyways, I just set my VCR to record any new eps I knew were coming on.[/COLOR]
craig8429 Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 A few months, I enjoy anime it calms me down so it's somewhat of a must have when angry
Tix Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 The longest I went without anime is 1 month when I have to study for end of year exams. If not I'm on anime 24/7...lol
Xellos Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 For me, it would have to be about 2 weeks. That's when i found out I get slightly...uhh...cranky when I don't get to watch/read any of my favorite anime/manga. Luckly, there is almost always something on I can watch if I'm getting desperate. Aahh, the wonders of a TV
Isus Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 1 week, and it was the hardest week of my life.... not reallly but....reason-grounded, i dont have a dvd player......
Kanariya Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 The longest I have not had anime was about 2 days. Kind weird, because first was because of the Hurricane Isabel which gave me out of power two days, and because I was so freakin tired from stupid middle school. I had a bunch of homework *argh*
IkkiMechaPilot Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 If i go to long i seriously go nuts and get sick. its sorta sad but i think its just my subconssious mind clinging to something thats fun and artistic at the same time.
MeNaCe Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 longest ive gone without anime/manga is probably 2 weeks wen i go on holiday every year,but i always keep occupied with drawing though
Guest TG Inuyoukai Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 The longest I ever went without watching anime was probably 2 weeks. I almost died!! I need my anime! ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now