OtakuBoards

What's the longest you've gone without anime?

Moor_Child

I'd say about three years. I don't have access to anime outside of television (because I'm cheap and nothing outside of Best Buy carries anime around here) and the only anime I could watch for a while was Pokemon. I never really liked Pokemon and just stopped watching anime (and most of television in general, for some reason) for a while.

[color=crimson][size=1]Three years? I could not have done with out anime that long. I would be so bored and everything. I be like asking everyone at school if they had anime dvds , videos, or cd's. I would most likely go crazy. That is just to long Shinmaru [/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aoshi Shinimori [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Three years? I could not have done with out anime that long. I would be so bored and everything. I be like asking everyone at school if they had anime dvds , videos, or cd's. I would most likely go crazy. That is just too long Shinmaru [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, anime is hardly my favorite form of entertainment. There are lots of things around my house to keep me entertained. I've got plenty of books I've been meaning to read, lots of video games I haven't finished, and some TV shows I've always been meaning to watch (I seriously need to get my hands on the first season of Alias). And I always have the internet.

Everyone puts too much stock into anime. It isn't [i]that[/i] good lol.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by edward-tivrushy [/i]
[B]wait a year witout anime? WHAT?? *smacks retarr "no! go watch anime right now" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Please put more thoughts and efforts into your posts and try to stay on topic. Otherwise, they will be considered spam and will be deleted.[/color][/size]

anything over a three months is just crazy. And that just happened cause I was at camp. I feel starved without a daily dosage of anime, even if it's only an episode of Yu-gi-oh, it's still something to feed my soul. The longest I've gone is six months. It drove me off the walls , but instead I ended up drawing lots, and lots and lots of anime pics. They were everywhere all over my walls, so it helped calm my nerves.:wigout:

• 2 weeks later...
For me, it would have to be about 2 weeks. That's when i found out I get slightly...uhh...cranky when I don't get to watch/read any of my favorite anime/manga. Luckly, there is almost always something on I can watch if I'm getting desperate. Aahh, the wonders of a TV

The longest I have not had anime was about 2 days. Kind weird, because first was because of the Hurricane Isabel which gave me out of power two days, and because I was so freakin tired from stupid middle school. I had a bunch of homework *argh*