Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My First Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
Here's something I got playing with a few things.
Posted
Well ehm... its big lol.
Nice quote you got there and the picture looks pretty cool too but... Change the fonts of the text and the size of the banner =/

btw: what program you use?
Guest dayday
Posted
Hehe, yeah I know it's big. I tried it smaller it looks kinda messed up. I don't have any programs on my computer. I made that in paint.
Posted
Ah, was the picture blue by itself? I thought you colored it or something Oo lol
Forgot to say one thing though. Even though of the banners size, the picture is well placed. ^_^
Guest dayday
Posted
Actually, it was white. I can't remember who redid it. Here,I resized it and changed the font.
Posted
now the pic is squeeshed >.<
maybe take away a piece of the chin? =/
Well i tried to do a remake... The pics hard to resize though. Had to add some pixels and erase some cause they looked funny lol
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Good job. THats an awsome first banner. My first banner was nothing compared to this. I give it a 8/10. Keep it up Dayday and you'll be a pro in no time.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest dayday
Posted
Atleast I got ok's. It's better than nothing. Here's one I started earlier but was too lazy to finish til now.
Posted
[color=royalblue]well....its ok but dont you think its a little plain? i think you need to work on backrounds, a black backround isnt always a good thing. cool backround and make it a little less plain. thats just me though.[/color]
Guest dayday
Posted
I like black. You got a problem, deal with it.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
quite cool day its good
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Its good. I like the saying. And I like the black it makes the rose, and the blood stick out. You are doing great Dayday. [/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...