Guest dayday Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Here's something I got playing with a few things.
Boo Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Well ehm... its big lol. Nice quote you got there and the picture looks pretty cool too but... Change the fonts of the text and the size of the banner =/ btw: what program you use?
Guest dayday Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Hehe, yeah I know it's big. I tried it smaller it looks kinda messed up. I don't have any programs on my computer. I made that in paint.
Boo Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Ah, was the picture blue by itself? I thought you colored it or something Oo lol Forgot to say one thing though. Even though of the banners size, the picture is well placed. ^_^
Guest dayday Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Actually, it was white. I can't remember who redid it. Here,I resized it and changed the font.
Boo Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 now the pic is squeeshed >.< maybe take away a piece of the chin? =/ Well i tried to do a remake... The pics hard to resize though. Had to add some pixels and erase some cause they looked funny lol
Lord Prozen Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [color=royalblue]thats pretty good for a first banner. good job dayday! the remake that D_A did is good too.[/color]
klinanime1 Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Great job in paint! I really like the banner, except for the font, but I know that MSpaint's fonts always come out pretty pixelly.
Meteora Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Good job. THats an awsome first banner. My first banner was nothing compared to this. I give it a 8/10. Keep it up Dayday and you'll be a pro in no time.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest dayday Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Atleast I got ok's. It's better than nothing. Here's one I started earlier but was too lazy to finish til now.
Lord Prozen Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=royalblue]well....its ok but dont you think its a little plain? i think you need to work on backrounds, a black backround isnt always a good thing. cool backround and make it a little less plain. thats just me though.[/color]
Guest dayday Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 I like black. You got a problem, deal with it.
Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Its good. I like the saying. And I like the black it makes the rose, and the blood stick out. You are doing great Dayday. [/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now