Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]eeeeeeee, I love Kare Kano. I much prefer the anime to the manga. it's so frickin' hilariously funny, I don't think I've ever laughed as much while watching an anime as I did for this one. I especially like Yukino's dad, and how he's so overprotective at first but then is disarmed by Souichiro's beeeoootiful smile :love:. thought it fit perfectly that Seki Tomokazu did his voice. Asaba's a hoot, too. got one too many screws missing in his head :cross:.

as for the romance perspective, it's very sweet. from the first volume, a lot of what Yukino and Souichiro think about each other is pretty realistic.

and I LOVE the ending theme song!!!!!
[/FONT]
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, my favorite part is definately when [spoiler]She takes his hand under the table, establishing the fact that she feels the same way he does. She doesn't even have to say it, and that's what makes it so wonderful.[/spoiler] Don't you guys agree?[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][I][color=teal]Well ive read the first volume of the manga...i dont know how much of a diff between the 2 are.

I think they portray the 2 of them very realistically(sp?). Its nice to see a sweet but real relationship evolve between these 2.Between this and chobits im starting to really get into the Romantic/Comedy genre... :D (I cant even barely stand to watch action series anymore... :p )[/color][/I][/size]
Posted
I just got and read the first manga yesturday. Man it was so funny, I laughed all night. I wanted to get the DVD but I blew all my money on YU-GI-OH cards so I brought the manga. Man it was so cool, I should of brought part 2.

While reading the manga, I noticed that I am a lot like Miyazawa. It was pretty scary. How at school, I am smart and help out everyone but a home, I am lazy,I walk around in my gym clothes. Yeah really funny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Well, my favorite part is definately when [spoiler]She takes his hand under the table, establishing the fact that she feels the same way he does. She doesn't even have to say it, and that's what makes it so wonderful.[/spoiler] Don't you guys agree?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree
that scene was so cute!
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, romantic comedy has always been my anime style. :D

Ew, you blew your money on YUGIOH cards? C'mon, Kare Kano is MUCH more preferable, don't you think? :rolleyes:

OH, by the way, the manga isn't as good as the TV series, in my opinion.[/color][/size]
Posted
I have the 1st volume of the manga and I got so confused at the end there is this whole other story.. did anyone else confused reading it?

I agree with Asuka.. The anime is WAY better then the manga
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I have seen the first 3 DVD's and the series is great. It has comedy and romance which I really enjoyed. It never gets boring also I always find myself wanting more sitting on the edge of my seat. I like the episode where [spoiler]Yukino see's Tsubasa throw Arima's picture of her into the furnance and she chase her down in the hallway to beat her up.[/spoiler] I think that Yukino's two sisters are the best characters on the show they always make me laugh.The father is also a very funny character I like it when[spoiler]he goes crazy because his wife and daughters are talking about how plain Yukino is for not having sex with Arima yet.[/spoiler]I find myself relating to the characters especially Arima when he said "Could it be that what I always believed to be me was a mask I have created,a fake, maybe within me there is another me".[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I LOVE her sisters, too! Especially the youngest one because she seems like she's smarter than all the rest of them put together. I love it whenever she starts talking because her seiyuu did such a perfect job! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]Well I saw the anime for this awhile ago, and am now waiting to get the mangas from a friend. But yes, this show is absolutely hysterical. I was laughing [u]soooo[/u] hard. But yeah, now I am just trying to find time when I can go back over to Brian's to watch the rest of the anime. *sigh* hopefully soon. Ah well. But yeah, this show is great, and the sisters and dad are funny as well. Blue Gender, I must agree with your comment, it was pretty funny. I remember that episode, and I laughed the whole way through it. Brian didn't find it as funny though ^_^ But yeah, great show.... and I recommend it too. It's great and will make you laugh.[/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]
Ew, you blew your money on YUGIOH cards? C'mon, Kare Kano is MUCH more preferable, don't you think? :rolleyes:

OH, by the way, the manga isn't as good as the TV series, in my opinion.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]I was having a duel for a torument that I lost. Anyway now, I am saving up some money so that I could buy the DVD`s. The manga was cool and all but I just like watching anime.^_^ By the way I liked the other story in the manga, it was funny.[/COLOR]
Posted
ive never sin it but i sin the trailers and they look good, i might buy it when i have the money, but is it worth it
Posted
I can't believe so many people know alot about Kare Kano a.k.a. his and her. I bouth the box set and have the 1st 3 dvd's so far. As soon as the 4th one comes out I am running to the store to buy it! Asaba is so freakin cute! I sometimes thing he still may be gay, not that that would be bad, but him and Arima are so cute together, as friends and all! They both are really fine!
Posted
The 4th DVD already came out. I will buy it but I am saving money to buy the first one first. I want to see the DVD because it has more episodes than the manga.
Posted
i was thinkin of buyin the manga... i prefer manga over most anime, cuz its less expensive, and since the next Mars comic aint translated yet, then i hafta start spendingmy parents money on something else Oo
Posted
Hey, I just went to the official site for His and Her and the 4th DVD is not coming out until June 24th! Go check it out....[url]www.rightstuf.com[/url]

Only one F in Stuf, but yeah so it hasn't come out quite yet.


Kaola
Posted
Sorry, I got confused because they kept talking about it.

It`s going to take me longer to get the movie because I spent my money on junk food this time.

I better go buy another manga for now.>_<
  • 3 months later...
Posted
it deffinately is i read the manga and watch the anime and the anime is "off the hizzay" so watchi it it has two of the animators from flcl (i believe) well i kno that two pepul who worked on flcl also worked on hhc its really good anime
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by canti [/i]
[B]it [strike]deffinately[/strike][color=hotpink][size=1] definitely[/color][/size] is i read the manga and watch the anime and the anime is "off the hizzay" so watchi it it has two of the animators from flcl (i believe) well i kno[color=hotpink][size=1]w[/color][/size] that two [strike]pepul[/strike][color=hotpink][size=1] people[/color][/size] who worked on flcl also worked on hhc its really good anime [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Canti, you have got to clean up your post quality. You need to work on spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I can see that you are at least putting thought into your post, but you aren't really getting much of a clear message across. I hope that next time you take these things into account.

ANYWHO, I love Kare Kano. I've read the first two manga and watched the first DVD and I thorougly enjoyed it. It was such a twisted romance. I felt sorry for her really, but hey, she deserved it. And look how perfect for each other they are.. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
I haven't read any of the manga, but I think the anime is quite good and really funny. Definately worth a look for a sweet romance and light entertainment!
Posted
[color=indigo]I managed to wade through the first manga at Borders one night. I thought the story was very well done, but I doubt that I'll read any more of them. The plot is just not for me I guess...kinda like how I think Sydney Sheldon is a great writer but (besides "Doomsday Consipracy") I won't read the novels...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...