OtakuBoards

Like Mike

Meteora

When I saw the commercials... and realized it had that dorky little blonde kid, [i]in addition to[/i] Little Bow Wow (who I guess wants to be called Bow Wow instead now, that's much more mature afterall) I avoided this completely.

This is the first I've heard anyone talk of it since then.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]*Im a junior Member as of now*

I thought the same untill my brother put it on. And its actually pretty good, cuz I will admit I thought it looked stupid. But then I saw it, and its really good. If you haven't seen it you should. [/color][/size][/i]

Haha...I watched that a few nights ago on HBO. I was surprised that it had Crispin Glover. I thought it was actually one of his better rolls. Besides that, I didn't really like it much. It didn't make any sense, and it was too much of a kiddy show for me.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I saw it about almost a year ago. My dad, little brother, and me rented it. I liked it, I thought at first it looked stupid, but I ended up really liking it.
It didn't look good to me because normally movies based on a sport really isn't too great and plus it had Little Bow Wow. So it made the chances of me liking it very slim. Then my dad said," Well this looks like a fun movie." And I remember thinking... OH GOD NO!! It looked pretty retarded, but hey, whadda know? It wasn't.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1][i]Who did he play? I forgot. It wasnt that kiddy though it was actually pretty good. I liked how he [spoiler]flipped out over Room Service.[/spoiler] That was funny. [/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Um, Meteora, you should probably edit that post and add spoiler tags where I tagged it...

Anways, I haven't seen it, but from what I've seen in the commercials, it looks [i]very[/i] kiddish. I'm going with Semjaza on this one. ^___^

-Lan[/color][/size]

• 4 weeks later...