Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Who has seen this movie. I have just recently. Its a very funny yet sad, and happy movie. Its pretty cool. What do you guys think?[/color][/size][/i]
Semjaza Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 When I saw the commercials... and realized it had that dorky little blonde kid, [i]in addition to[/i] Little Bow Wow (who I guess wants to be called Bow Wow instead now, that's much more mature afterall) I avoided this completely. This is the first I've heard anyone talk of it since then.
Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Author Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]*Im a junior Member as of now* I thought the same untill my brother put it on. And its actually pretty good, cuz I will admit I thought it looked stupid. But then I saw it, and its really good. If you haven't seen it you should. [/color][/size][/i]
XeEmO Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 Haha...I watched that a few nights ago on HBO. I was surprised that it had Crispin Glover. I thought it was actually one of his better rolls. Besides that, I didn't really like it much. It didn't make any sense, and it was too much of a kiddy show for me.
Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Author Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Who did he play? I forgot. It wasnt that kiddy though it was actually pretty good. I liked how he flipped out over Room Service. That was funny. [/color][/size][/i]
Fyxe Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I saw it about almost a year ago. My dad, little brother, and me rented it. I liked it, I thought at first it looked stupid, but I ended up really liking it. It didn't look good to me because normally movies based on a sport really isn't too great and plus it had Little Bow Wow. So it made the chances of me liking it very slim. Then my dad said," Well this looks like a fun movie." And I remember thinking... OH GOD NO!! It looked pretty retarded, but hey, whadda know? It wasn't.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
boothten Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1][i]Who did he play? I forgot. It wasnt that kiddy though it was actually pretty good. I liked how he [spoiler]flipped out over Room Service.[/spoiler] That was funny. [/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1]Um, Meteora, you should probably edit that post and add spoiler tags where I tagged it... Anways, I haven't seen it, but from what I've seen in the commercials, it looks [i]very[/i] kiddish. I'm going with Semjaza on this one. ^___^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Meteora Posted September 25, 2003 Author Posted September 25, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]I dont see why people think its kiddish. Its actually a pretty good movie. It teaches some good lessions and so on and so forth.[/color][/size][/i]
shibatku Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Yeah I saw it. It was pretty good. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's definatly got it's moments.
Manic Webb Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Meteora, don't bring back old threads. It's been a month. Nobody has replied. It wasn't going very well when it was active.
Recommended Posts