OtakuBoards

Mario Party 4

Angelus

I wont lie to any of you, I dislike the GameCube and I disliked the 64.

That being said Mario Party 4 might be the single best 4 person game that Nintendo has ever created. After playing Mario Party 4 I almost liked Nintendo again...of course then I realized that no one game could carry a system. But none the less MP4 is so addictive. And it is addictive because of its simplicity. And of course it is amazingly fun because it is also so very very simple. I sugest everyone buy MP4 if you have a GC.

I don't see why you had to mention that you didn't like the GameCube and N64, but whatever.

Anyway, I enjoyed Mario Party 4, but I still found it to be little more than a new Mario Party with sharper graphics. There weren't any really major gameplay updates, just new boards. I liked the games in this a lot more than the ones in Mario Party 3, but I think that if Nintendo is going to continue the series, they need to freshen it up a bit.

To be honest, I find the old Mario Party games so unattractive graphically that I can't even play them. I hardly ever go back to N64 games because they just aged horribly. Mario Party 4 addressed this, obviously.

I thought 4 was the best one I've played, honestly. I had quite a good time with it, although I do feel it gets old fast. MP5 is looking good too.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] I have not played this game and the cause is that sadly I do not have a GameCube. I've wanted to play this game ever since I read about it in Nintendo Power. Which was quite awhile ago. I've played all the other Mario Party games, I love all of them. Eh, I think one of my friends has a GameCube and Mario Party 4, I think I'll just play it at her house. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I've rented Mario Party 4 before. Although I never finished it in time, it was fun. I really liked playing on ShyGuy's board. I always made an effort to stop in front of the ShyGuy statue (can't remember what it was) and "pray" for the water or something. Oh gosh, I really did play this a long time ago... I can't remember the details! ^^;;