OtakuBoards

Interesting

Assassin

[SIZE=1][color=crimson]Hmm... They may be another thread about this but ne way. Do you think that Bear and BT may like each other in "The World" they seem to discuss alot of material and knows alot about each other. Hmm I am not sure so I would say maybe. What is your viewpoints of this question[/color][/SIZE]

I dont think so... Maybe BT has once had something for him, but from what i'v seen of BT shes probaly 26 years old and We know that bEar is [spoiler] 46 [/spoiler] years old. I just think that they work with each other and are friends in real life. BT seems to have something for Crim, but who wouldn't have something for Crim?

Hehe.. It seems that BT could be considered sort of a "subtle flirt" in The World.. First off, she seems to have had a relationship in the past with Bear.. Occasionally the twosome hint at it, but it's never really stated.. Plus, in one episode, Bear was laying his head in BT's lap.. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but people who are just friends normally don't do that frequently, do they..?

Also, regarding Crim, [sarcasm]poor BT was dumped by mean ol' Crim a while back.[/sarcasm] Hehe, I know who wouldn't want Crim, KKC. Straight guys. Like me.

P.S. I do remember a thread somewhat like this not too long ago.. But I'm not quite sure.

Funny, this was the question I had after I first saw that episode where Bear was lying with his head on BT's lap...because, yeah, it doesn't seem like they would do that too much if they were just friends...*confused*

But I don't think they have a relationship. Considering the age difference, and the fact that they don't really act like it. I think they're just friends.

And I don't think BT is a flirt. Except maybe where Crim is concerned...and she needs to lay off there, because even if I like her, she doesn't deserve him!

Guest Shawdow Caster
i dont think she is a flirt and do think bear and bt might have something going on but she does need to lay off crim.

[size=1][color=crimson] The first time that BT meets Sora. BT talked to bear and bear said something like Maybe he is trying to get the member adress of beutiful ladies. BT just kinda done a Hmph thing. Thats why I thought they might like each other[/size][/color]

I hope to god for Bears sake that him and BT dont really have anything. She is such a...not very nice little person and Bear is really cool. If anything, BT likes to make him think he is special because he is strong. Maybe she just wants to use him. I dont think that right now BT and Bear have anything, only because BT wouldnt use him and trick him so much if she loved him. But she is a butthead, so ya never know...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aoshi Shinimori [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson] The first time that BT meets Sora. BT talked to bear and bear said something like Maybe he is trying to get the member adress of beutiful ladies. BT just kinda done a Hmph thing. Thats why I thought they might like each other[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*blinks* How does that part make you think they like each other? I didn't infer anything from that...

And all you people stop insulting BT! Just because she doesn't let people walk all over her and is a little mean! Sheesh!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aoshi Shinimori[/i]
[b]Sorry Miss DVL its just that I have my own opinion about BT. Any way thats what I thought when I saw that episode. Plus I was new to the anime .hack//SIGN sorry... [/b][/QUOTE]

"Miss"? Uh...yeah...don't do that...

And you're allowed to have your own opinion. I'm just saying to have some respect for those of us that DO like her and stop insulting her so much. You don't like her. I get it. And you aren't the only one I was talking to, anyway.

And actually I was asking how you inferred that from the episode because I was curious. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it.