Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Official MTV Video Music Awards Thread


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
The best rock video was Linkin Park! YES! I dont believe it! They beat Evanesence! WOO HOO! Share your opinions.......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MillionKnives88 [/i]
[B]The best rock video was Linkin Park! YES! I dont believe it! They beat Evanesence! WOO HOO! Share your opinions....... [/B][/QUOTE]
Both of them suck and it shows what a sorry state Rock music is in right now.
Posted
Great ! Linkin Park Would've beat them any way... With the bands' talent and Hahn's Directing It Was Perfect...... Combining Chester's Voice, Mike's Rapping, Brad's Guitar skills, Rob's Drummin', Phoenix on bass and Joe's directing and emcee'in , It's the perfect Combonation..... Millions Did you hear what Chester Yelled into the mic ?
Posted
alright now I know the VMA's weren't but it had its moments. If there were any highlights for anyone else please tell and explain why. For me it was when Coldplay and Metallica came out performed, but I was really pissed that Johnny Cash didn't win an award, that man really deserved an award, hes been around forever. Well anyway if there were any hig points of the Vmas please tell me what they were and why.


(Oh and when Britney and Madonna kissed that was the absoulute highlight of the whole show for me cause it was simply amazin^_^)

[size=1][color=red]I merged the two VMA threads together and retitled them... hopefully it will be a bit more organized this way. - Semjaza [/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][quote][i]Originally seen on the official AFI website.[/i]
[b]08.28.03 - AFI WINS VMA AWARD![/b]
No matter what you think about awards, there are some awards that actually do mean something. MTV's Video Music Awards Viewer's Choice award is an award that means something, because lots of people - real people - vote for the winner.

AFI won a VMA award in the MTV2 Category tonight, and we just want to thank all of you who supported the band and voted for AFI.[/quote]That is all I really cared about, lol.

Though I hear that Johnny Cash was nominated for several awards. Thumbs up for Johnny Cash.[/size]
Posted
Madonna was on it.... I think thats pretty much all that matters... oh yeah, those cute boys from Good Charlotte and AFI were there. I like AFI, Piro you should teach me more about them.

That stupid 50 cent won crap... uhh Duran Duran! Woot, they were highlight... Lifetime Achievement award I think? I don't think Avril had any idea what the hell she was doing up there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B] I don't think Avril had any idea what the hell she was doing up there. [/B][/QUOTE]
It was obvious she was confused. Also is everyone in Duran Duran really tall or something because avril looked like a little troll
Posted
I am not surprised that Linkin Park beat Evanesence. Cold and Coldplay are all I am rooting for, and I don't even watch these things.

no I am not surprised that Linkin Park won.
Posted
[color=blue][font=arial]WOOHOO!!!! LP won yet again. It's the second year in the row for that category. Johnny Cash won at least one for Best Cinematography...and I'm glad he did. The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Johnny Cash, is the whole reason everyone that was up on the stage was there. Without Johnny Cash, music wouldn't be the same[/color][/font]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
I had never heard of Jonny cash. ANd this wassupposed to be oppinions about LP winning. I guess a mod changed it... I am so happy Eva... didnt win anything. I was surprised they didnt win sinsce they played that song so freakin much. But when LP won I threw a party for myself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...