Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 my font size is size 1 so it is acceptable....
Guest Zeh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 uh-oh, your sig is 3 words too long majin gohan...
BlueTearDrop Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]uh-oh, your sig is 3 words too long majin gohan... [/B][/QUOTE] lol sry me buttin in
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]uh-oh, your sig is 3 words too long majin gohan... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh poo I better shorten it. LOL
Zero-Sama Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I hope my signature Dosen't exceed The limit.Can anyone tell me if it does?Hahaha......
MysticGohan Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Umm, I have a big sig... I really didn't realize it till now. I am sorry and will shorten right now. Sorry for the inconfience and all. :) - My sig has about 39 lines.... Damn that's big!!
Defcon5 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]my font size is size 1 so it is acceptable.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah yeah sure it is.
Fish Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 ah some strange reason i do not like those kirbys
Fish Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 umm is it okay if my sig is a little more since well you know
Guest +_Xanka_+ Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Read the topic =D anywho, ... .. . .. ... uhh I hatwe long sigs too o well =P
Gary Oak Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 i like that avatar... but how long before u can change ur avatar into anything u want...(like how many posts??) i want this one...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 How - those are both definitely cool pics! they'll make great Avas!
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i] [B]what r evas...(feeling dumb) [/B][/QUOTE] Haha! don't feel dumb, it was my mistake...I meant "Avas" which is how I abreviate Avatars...but I was downloading some EVA episodes off of Kazaa, so I think I had that on the mind... ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now