OtakuBoards

Signature's

Sephiroth

it has come to my attention that some members signature's here are waaaaay too long, filling up more than my screen to scroll down, so effective immediately, all signature's must be less than 20 lines long, that seems reasonable enough, there are people here with sig's over 40 lines long and filled with nothing but rubbish, so effective immediately, 20 lines or less please....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea....I had a sig pretty big then i shortened it....it should be smaller.But the reason that some people have big sigs is because of the Kirbys.

[color=deeppink]Oh poo, mine is a poem...though I suppose it could be shortened...let me count how many lines it is...

[i][size=1]by the way Sephiroth, I edited the subject title to fix the apostrophe (which shouldn't be there)...but heh, nevermind, it looks as though it didn't work :rolleyes: :D[/i][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Hrmm... Let's see need to count lines. But it should be easy if it's too long, all I have to do is get rid of some quotes :D[/SIZE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rico Tranzrig[/i]
[b]I think it'd be better if people with long siggys use the font=1 size if they wanna put their long text up.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]That's what I do, so I can conserve spcae and I think it looks better IMO

[i]EDIT: Ok, I have 21 lines. I'll just get rid of the sticker quotes :D[/i][/SIZE]

darn...i just made muh sig longer an then thiz happens...o well...ill count how many linez i got after thiz...perhapz ill just bring it back down to 2 wordz again...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all yalls sigs are 0 lines for me HAHAHA i turned them off... so it looks much cleaner when i do stuff!!!! sept in PMs... lol but then i miss a lot of stuff that is said... but oh well i just click the delete button who cares what is said right?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Ok,my sig is ok,but it could get long,but its ok for the moment. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Just type the names abroad like this:

People at my Forum:
Dark, Krillin6319, Mystical Pan, ssjGoten, gohan, Dark Sephiroth, FFmaster2

That way it wont take up much space..[/SIZE]

Thank goodness, I hate the longs sigs, especially with someone who has a long sig who posts like three times on a page. I think the sig is a good thing to give everyone a little personality on here but its not for life stories or books.

Guest pikachan#2
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]ahhhh poor sia with the 55+ line sig

heheh i don't have to worry i have one of the shortest sigs.... [/B][/QUOTE]

so do I!!:)