Signature's

Sephiroth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sad thing is... i dont even know what my sig is... or even if it shows!!!!! lol oh well not as if it matter cant be but 4 lines anyway last time i edited it... a month or more ago[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sad thing is... i dont even know what my sig is... or even if it shows!!!!! lol oh well not as if it matter cant be but 4 lines anyway last time i edited it... a month or more ago[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

lifes a B|TCH then you marry one
:love: w/ :tasty: in ur :laugh:

...That's your sig.

....and me wonders about mine, then me thinks, if anyone thinks it's too long, I have something for them, A SPOON! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]spoon? hmm, why does that remind me of the cartoon, the tick.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh lord...the tick! I haven't seen that in a very long time!! (and can't say that I miss it all that much :p hehehe

Guest Catseye01
My sig.. I hope.. isn't too long.. -_-..... And the cartoon The Tick.... was cool wen I was small... Well I thot it was cool.. hehe... :D But I don't watch much TV now a days...

the tick was cool.

the game seemed like it never end... i had gotten to a point where i was tired of playing and wanted to see what happens when u die that i let the guys beat me, and i still completed the level... i never finished, i was up to about chapter 18....

is my sig too long? is 21 accetable?