Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I hope mine isn't too long. Hehe
Posted
uh-oh, your sig is 3 words too long majin gohan...
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]uh-oh, your sig is 3 words too long majin gohan... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh poo I better shorten it. LOL
Posted
Umm, I have a big sig... I really didn't realize it till now. I am sorry and will shorten right now. Sorry for the inconfience and all. :) - My sig has about 39 lines.... Damn that's big!!
Guest +_Xanka_+
Posted
Read the topic =D

anywho,

...
..
.
..
...
uhh
I hatwe long sigs too
o well =P
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
How - those are both definitely cool pics! they'll make great Avas!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]what r evas...(feeling dumb) [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! don't feel dumb, it was my mistake...I meant "Avas" which is how I abreviate Avatars...but I was downloading some EVA episodes off of Kazaa, so I think I had that on the mind... ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...