Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I started making this just for fun. Ya know, doing lightning effects and having a good time. Then I started making more and BAM! Before I knew it, I had a new animation done. It's 300x300 and almost 300 frames long. It's a large size and took me more than 2 hours to make. It pretty much is about fighting.

Check the site below to see it ^_^

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/random.html?1062282859590]Street Duels[/URL]
Posted
[color=royalblue]heh that was pretty cool. the fire is kinda chopy and i dont see how its medieval or future in it. just a guy with a sword and a guy with a gun. still pretty good though. just try to fix the fire and it will be perfect....i think....good job![/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I can't see it, I can't even go on your site! This stinks, I wanted to see it! Your site doesn't work, some of your Daily Comic's won't work, and now this!

:bawl:

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]why is it that everyone likes to use my name. well i was just making a sujestion. still pretty good though. i like how the shadow thing is on him where theres the fire and its at his face. very nice job.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Lol, that was pretty funny. A stereotypical "gangster" situation that took a turn for a more unrealistic battle scene and corny lines. The gun did not looke at all like an automatic, and that guy had a [i]lot[/i] of blood in him, lol. And that was one [i][b]hell[/b][/i] of a hand grenade. o_O I have never seen one create a mushroom cloud and leave no trace of its victim.

Not the greatest thing, but it serves its purpose of being a comic. Well done.[/size]
Posted
That's my point, Mr. Piro. I wanted all those weapons to be like that. And I never said it was an automatic XD For all we know, it could be a new kind of gun. It does take place in another world. The blood was just a gorey touch O.o
Posted
I just saw it on your site right now (for some reason, I just barely noticed this thread o_O). I thought it was pretty funny. The lines were very cheesy, but fit very well with what you were trying to do. And all that violence was just hilarious, heh. Violence can be really funny when used right.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior[/i]
[B]And I never said it was an automatic XD For all we know, it could be a new kind of gun.[/B][/QUOTE][size=1]The fact that it apparently fired rapid, repeated bullets gives off that implication. ^_^[/size][quote][b]It does take place in another world.[/b][/quote][size=1]You never said that.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...