OtakuBoards

To do it over again...

Angelus_Necare

Hahaha*at sparky's comment* Yeah, that movie can do that to you..but I agree that it's pointless to dwell on the past and what one should have to done to change the outcome of today..If you changed something in the past your life today may not be the same, like the movie Frequency(I cant explain it on the internet, if you want to know what I am talking about, you should really rent the movie, it has Dennis Quaid in it)...Dwelling on what you should have done just makes the reality of not being able to do something about it worse..something has happened to me and I am still struggling w/it today, it's painful and confusing and depressing, but what I know now can prevent me from making the same mistake tomorrow

by the way, I need buddies*wink, wink* so anyone pm me, please..dont make me get on my knees and beg

When I think about it, there's actually many little things in my life I'd change, without a second thought.

...though I guess those little things make it what my life is today. No doubt, if I had the chance to change them, I would. Though it'd affect my life, the way it's going, and probably screw it up more than I'd like. Basically, if changing something wouldn't affect the way my life is now, it's be good. I'd do it. Though there's some things in there that are most likely best to leave alone...

[color=orangered]"Hakuna Matata! It means no worries!"
~Pumbaa - The Lion King

What's done is done, if I go back and change it how can I possibly know how things are going to turn out? I wouldn't want to risk that. I'm happy with things being the way they are, and I don't want anything to threaten that. If I was to say, I would go back and study a bit harder for my exams (my results were disappointing), how do I know I wouldn't have a major breakdown? If I did, my results would probably have been worse. See where I'm coming from?

And honestly... I don't want to do puberty all over again O_o;;[/color]

[FONT=arial]I would rewind to this night when I was in 7th grade. my mom, Anna, and I had gotten to a BBMak (yes, BBMak) concert a couple of hours early, and we actually saw them getting off their tour bus, just kinda hangin' around doing nothing for awhile. we were seriously debating on asking if we could have autographs, but we were too nervous to get out of the car. and then when we made up our minds to go for it, they had already gone inside. I beat myself up over that for a good many days. oh well, we got to shake their hands after the show. coolness ^_^.[/FONT]