• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*slowly gets up bleeding*

*smirks*

I've had worst

*ITS/InstantTransmissions to Blank with a flat palm to him*

Nova Bang

*fires a large slow moveing ki blast at blank that for being slow still hits since his at pointblank range*

*he lands some distance away scorched*

OOC: This is sort of a short post for me?that is compared to the longest ones I?ve done. :)

[i]*As she lies on the ground close to unconscious, she knew she had to stay awake and beat SS4444 into the ground. She gathered energy within herself and dragged herself to her feet. The Mystical Female?s eyes locked on to SuperSaiyan4444 and she smiled leisurely at him. She instantly shifted into her cross legged stance. The hair blew lightly against her hair and she composed herself. SuperSaiyan4444 laughed at his fallen adversary. He slowly turned around with both his arms at each side of his waist. His eyes widen in disbelief as he turned fully and met Mystical Pan eye to eye. He clenched his hands in fists and gritted his teeth. She saw wrath in his eyes. She in turn eyed him with humor.*[/i]

Mystical Pan: You?re not bad, you know?

SuperSaiyan4444: *Shrugs* Yeah I?m good. But you?re not so bad either.

Mystical Pan: I know?so shall we continue?

SuperSaiyan4444: Why not?

[i]*Mystical Pan ran at him, he unclenched his fists and ran at her, ready to throw a blow at her. She somersaulted over his as he tried to hit her. As she somersaulted over, she grabbed his head and slammed his head into the earth. She landed lightly on the ground as she heard him scream out loud. Pain stung over his body and he felt his head was going to split. She turned around and gazed at SS4444 as he struggled to get to his feet. She knew that his body was throbbing with intense pain. She noticed that he was slowly regaining his energy once more. The quick-witted female warrior flew backwards several yards. Mystical Pan concentrated her energy for her incredibly, swift water attack. A blue aura emitted around her, streams of water became visible and encircled the tranquil fighter. Her face appeared collected, yet, her eyes burned with flames. It revolved around her, she cupped her hands together and she yelled out:*[/i]

Mystical Pan: [b]Pristinus Aqua Erumpo[/b]

[i]*The moment the words were spoken, all the streams of water merged simultaneously in her cupped hands. Suddenly, a huge geyser blasted out of her hands. The water became into living individual and swerved from side to side and rushed at SuperSaiyan4444 at incredible speeds. SuperSaiyan4444 was now to his feet but was still unaware of the danger that came toward him. Unexpectedly, he felt a strong power and his eyes caught the sight of the geyser coming for him. He tried to move away but he was immediately engulfed by the water.*[/i]

ok er..... *holds up baseball bat* anyone gonna challenge me? MWUAHA! *swings bat around*

~big fat strong muscley dude walks up~ fee fie fo fum i challenge u!!!

ssjchic: ok *swings bat and wams it into big fat muscley guy, bat shatters and breaks into lil pieces* EEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!! *runs away*

Blank: Is this all you got?
MP: What?!
Blank: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*Blows the geyser away*
Blank: EE-Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
MP: NO! His power level is swelling! He'll kill us ALL!!!
Blank: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *Goes SS*
MP: NOOOO!!!
Blank:.........Psychic Blast
*The Psychic Blast hits Mp in the face, the shoulders, the jaw, the legs, and the gut 25 times over and over and over again*
*MP lands on the ground, almost dead*
Blank: Flare!!!
*The Flare swallows MP up, the explodes*
*MP is on the ground, unconciense, and a few moments from death*

*tap Blank on the shoulder*

Zero: Hey I was ready.

Blank: So?

Zero: I'm ready now so let start.

*both fight charge at each other*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]DK, this is a sparring zone, not a RPG [/B][/QUOTE]

OOC: Leave him alone..I liked the entrance. Ne ways..that's how sparring is supposed to be anyways! :D Well the type I do. :)

*As blank continues to nail her again and again with the Psychic Blast, pain rushes throughout her body. Suddenly, she can't take the pressure anymore. She spreads her arms out and yells: *

Mystical Pan: Confuto Magus!

*A strong bright light flashed from her eyes and immediately the psychic attacks stop. She smirks at Blank and smiles slowly. Mystical Pan begins to get tired of this spar and decides to beat him to the pulp.*

Mystical Pan: Caelestis Omnipotens Mutatio!

*Unexpectedly, the Mystical Warrior was encircled by waves black aura, she elevated from the ground; the black aura merged together and malformed into an ebony sphere. The sky turned bleak and the sun?s light seemed to become impeded by the clouds that have suddenly appeared. The vast sphere exploded; Blanknwinced at the sudden intensity of radiance and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted with darkness. In all the confusion, a figure was conspicuous in the obscurity. The figure was outlined into a very feminine figure. It emitted a glistening aura which enhanced its figure. As the air cleared up, Bass noticed it was Mystical Pan, yet, she was different now, not only physically, her power had increased immensely. As the Mystical Pan walked toward him, he noticed her cheek bones were more defined, her ebony hair had changed into a dark crimson shade, the brown in her eyes was gone and in its place was a swirl of distinct colors which radiated, and her ears were pointed at the tip. As he gawked at her vast transformation, he became of aware that she had lost her loose fitting clothes and was changed into a piece of article which looked more like a part of her skin and she was covered with tattoos of strange symbols. Over all, the Mystical Goddess looked at least 5 years her senior and she smiled at him. As she stood her ground, Pan concentrated her energy on her tremendous, swift fire attack. Her hair became wild as flmaes surruonded her, yet her face seemed self-possessed. Her eyes blazed with fury. She cupped her hands together and yelled:*

Mystical Pan: Pristinus Inflammo Surculus!

*As the words were spoken, all the fire flaming around her combined into her cupped hands, and a huge stream of fire blasted out of her hands. The fire became it's own identity and swerved from side to side and charged at her adversary at an unbelievable speed. Blank tried to outmaneuver it, nonetheless, he was unsuccessful. The inferno crashed into blank, engulfed him and a huge explosion followed immediately afterwards. As the sky cleared up, Blank was lying on the terrain. He was in great pain as he felt all his body on fire.*

I just have to give Pan the award for best-written and described post i have EVER read! Congrats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blank: HHHhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeYAaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
*Blank extinguses the flames and stands, showing no signs of the attack*
Blank: So, you want fire attacks, huh?
*Blank starts punching the space in front of him, and hits his fist together as he punches, causeing friction, and soon a solid flame*
*Blank takes control of the flame and powers up*
Blank: YOU READY?!
*Pan stands there, awaiting the attack*
Blank: INCINORATOR!!!!!
*Blank launches the flame and it grows impossibly huge, but moves rather slowly*
*Pan prepares to defend the attack, but her plans are cancled due to Blank ramming his elbow into the small of Pan's back, and a kick to the neck*
*Pan now lays on the ground, paralized, and defenceless*
*The Incinorator hits her, exploding on impact*
*When the fire, smoke, and ashes settle, Pan is nowhere to be found, and her power level is gone...*

Pan, IM me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]I just have to give Pan the award for best-written and described post i have EVER read! Congrats!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pan, IM me [/B][/QUOTE]

Why thank you! There are people at the crib that do way better. lol

IM you as in AIM, ya mean? Or PM you? :D

Dark tried 2 stand up......

Dark:........
Suddenly a black aura surrounded him........his body started 2 become darker and darker and then he dissapeared.....black clouds starting 2 gather in the sky.......it was morning but the sky was black........
Someone: Strange.....i had a bad feelin bout this......
A voice: Now u will see my true powers.....

Suddenly Dark appeared in front of SSJ2 Gohan.
Dark:......
he formed a black energy ball and he unleashed it in front of him. When the smoke cleared Gohan was lein unconscious 2 the ground....
Suddenly a really huge black aura surrounded Dark......then he dessapeared again......
A voice: Where are you MP?

[i]*The Mystical Goddess apeared above him, beaten and battered, however she refused to give up. She flew at him at an incredible speed. Blank turned around in time to see her but not fast enough. His face met her small, yet, powerful right foot. The impact threw him backwards. As he tried to regain control once more, Pan's right hook caught him in the chin, she threw a left jab and slammed him down with a lethal right. As he tried to get up, she struck her heel against his chest. He screamed out in pain as the blow ruptured a few bones in his rib cage. He rolled over as his eyes locked on Pan's foot coming down on him, however, his movement caused pain throughout his body. He struggled greatly to stand up. His eyes locked on to Pan's eye. Her eyes sparkled and he saw laughter in them. The breeze blew softly, it seemed to play with Pan's hair. She smiled abruptly.*[/i]

MP: So how you liking our spar?

Blank: *eyes go blue* *the world around them ripples, as if a rock was thrown in a calm, peaceful lake* *Blank stands up, perfectly healed, as a result of his psychic power*
*Blank then rams his fist towards Pan's face which she catches. But then Blank simply leaned forward, and his fist came crashing through Pan's grip, and the powerful Sayian punches Pan. He then punched again towards Pan's smashed face, which see catches. While Pan is distracted, Blank rams his knee into Pan's gut, the, while keeping the momentum, kicks her in the gut, then stomps her into the ground*
Blank: Had enough??? I guess not...
*Blank then punches Pan in the back of the head, over and over and over again, causing Pan to pass out. Blank then flies up, and attacks*
Blank: Fire Bomb!
*A fire ball the size of his fist forms in his open hand. The Fire Bomb swirls inside of itself, as if to contain an energy propane. Blank fires it, and it explodes into Pan's back in a firey inferno...*