OtakuBoards

sparring here!

sia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]MAWAHAHAHAH!!!!MAWAHAHAHAH!!!!MAWAHAHAHAH!!!!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
ZERO, GET YER AZZ OUT HERE!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw this coming.

[i]*She is slammed to the ground hard, however, she recovered immediately and began to raise her ki energy. A red aura surrounded her and she ran at SuperSayian4444. She jumped upward when she came about an inch from him. As she is airborn, she left front snap kicked, right crescent kicked, and spun around around for a left back kick and back. SuperSayian4444 staggered backwards as a result of her onslaught. He looked up only to be dealt with a right hook to his jaw which presented him with a new wave a pain throughout his body. While he doubled over, she grabbed his head with both arms and rammed her knee into his face and hurled him into the sky. Mystical Pan stretched her arms out and two green ki blades materialized in her hands. She smiled slowly and fired both ki bllades at SuperSayian4444 who was still in the air.*[/i]

Mystical Pan: You should have never messed with me. :D

[i]*turns away from him*[/i]

Mystical Pan: Hey Dark...you still out there? I accept to spar with you! You begin. :)

Dark looked at MP.......Suddenly a black aura surrounded him.....he dissapeared......suddenly 2 black ki ballz hitted MP.Then Dark re appeared in front of her and he fired a huge black ki ball.

Dark: '' Too easy.....''

[i]*As she looked up, her eyes widened as the powerful black ki orb was hurled at her. She phased out in time and phased behind Dark. She turned him aorund by his shoulders and rammed her knee into his guts. He staggered backwards as his right arm clutched his stomach. He looked up only to see her rush at him and deliver a lethal fist to his face. His head whiped backwards at the impact and he was flung by Mystical Pan into the ground.*[/i]

MP: And here I thought this was going to be a challenge...you disappoint me.

[i]*Two red ki spheres materialized in her outstretched. He looked up at her and his eyes registered the danger which lay ahead of him. Blood trickled down the corner of his mouth and his body ached all over. The once small ki orbs had become much larger and she smiled gleefully. Her eyes gleamed with enthusiam as she willing hurled her deadly ki orbs at the wounded warrior which lay defenseless in the ground*[/i]

*walks in, is surrounded by strong ppls* EEEP! *runs out and comes back in with a baseball bat* MWUAHA! i'd like to see one of u try ad attack me now, MWUAHAA!!!! *spits on ground like a baseball person and swings bat around* MWUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

*Suddenly, Blank appears behind the two blast and catches them*
*Blank turns around and throws the orbs at MP, which explod on impact*
MP: WHAT THE?! YER DEAD!!!
Blank: That's the thing...psychic power can do anything...PSYCHIC BLAST!!!
*The Psychic Blast hits MP in the head, the arm, the other arm, the legs at the knees, and in the gut with the force of a speeding truck driving into a wall at 140 MPH, and stopping instantly*
*MP now lays on the ground, paralized*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]*walks in, is surrounded by strong ppls* EEEP! *runs out and comes back in with a baseball bat* MWUAHA! i'd like to see one of u try ad attack me now, MWUAHAA!!!! *spits on ground like a baseball person and swings bat around* MWUAHAHAHAHAA!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
alright girl. you gots yourself a challenge!
i'll let you go first.
*brings out steel bat*
HAHA