OtakuBoards

sparring here!

sia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He dissapeared again.......it waz night......many dark cloudz gathered in the sky..........
..he reappeared again......but what the.......hiz eyes were totally black.........
Someone: Huh? Why i'm shakin? i'm not shakin! The ground iz shakin!!!!!
Dark created three huge energy ballz......and throw each of them 2 all wariorz........

Dark: MP!!!!

Then he started punchin MP......she shoot a powerful beam at him. When the smoke cleared he waz standin there.
MP: !!!!!!!!
Dark startinm gatherin energy and unleshead the biggest beam i ve ever seen in fron of her!

Blank: So, you wanna attack me? Fine, but you will pay...
*Blank appears behind Dark, grabs his arm, and gave a right hook to his neck, breaking Dark's neck*
Blank: Now, die...FIRE BOMB!!!
*The Fire Bomb hits Dark in the back of the head, blowing up in a firey inferno*

Dark went into the shadowz.......
A voice: that's the best that u can do?

Dark punched SS4444 in the stomach and while waz punchin him he fired a beam that created a huge hole in SS4444.
Dark:........
Suddenly the shadows startin 2 come closer and closer 2 Dark and then they covered him. He was fully recovered.........

Blank: Dark, is that all [I]you[/I] got?
Dark: What?! Your dead!
Blank: *stands, perfectly healed* Psychic Blast.
Dark: *falls over*
Blank: Heh, the thing about anurisums, they kill you instantly...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark, why are you attacking me? What did I do to you?

[b]OOC:[/b] You guys have to be kidding. This is not sparring, at least not to my standards. I don?t want to seem like I?m better then you guys, however, you guys need to follow on what you are doing. lol I cannot be beaten up at the same times in TWO different places. Oh well..I don?t care no more. :D

[i]*Mystical Pan stand up, she becomes aware of the three fighters surrounding her now. Time seemed to have become suspended and the entire earth stood still. The wind lightly blew her hair as the young female fighter gradually increased her engery and a cyclone formed around her. A red aura began to emit from her, a crater developed underneath her, the fragments of the terrain levitated and disintegrated as her power became immeasurable compared theirs. Her opponents struggled to remain on the earth and not be blown away. The cyclone unrelenting persisted to increase caused much more chaos then before. Mystical Pan eyed Dark and launched herself at him. She sidestepped out of the way as Dark?s fist shot out at her. The swift-footed warrior spiraled as she jumped into the air and round house kicked her. Dark buckled and fell hard on the ground. Mystical Pan gazed on as her adversary recovered quickly. They stood once more beholding each other. Suddenly they ran at each other, the Mystical One phased behind her, and crushed her fists in to his spine. As Dark screamed out in bloody pain, she turned him around, pounded her knee into his guts. While Tash tried to recover, Pan seized him by both wrists, jumped up, kicked off his chest, somersaulted, and landed lightly on the sand. Mystical Pan?s back faced her. As she turned around, a gust of wind lifted her hair gracefully; the sky had turned red-orange as the sun set. Her eyes gleamed with the suns rays and her soul flamed with fighting spirit. As she turned around, Dark fell to the ground with his arms clutching his stomach. The Numinous Pan faced Gohan and rushed at him with a speed much faster then he could have imagined. She jumped a millimeter from Gohan. While she was in the air, she right crescent kicked him, left front snap kicked, spun around for a left back kick, and back. As all the blows connected his head, his head whip lashed and blood trickled down the corner of his mouth. She landed on the ground lightly, flew backwards towards him, and shoved her elbow into his face. He was hurled backwards into a nearby mountain. She finally faced SuperSaiyan4444, who looked stunned at what she had done to them. As she called on her water attack, streams of water revolved around her.*[/i]

[b]MP: Pristinus Aqua Erumpo![/b]

[i]*The water combined in her cupped hands, yet, it remained in her hands much longer than last time. Its power grew even more immensely. She blasted the geyser swiftly at SS4444. He tried to dodge it but the water was now its own entity and it homed in on his energy. The explosion was great as the water collided into SuperSaiyan4444. He was still standing, but then again, he was going head to head with the geyser which was still being powered by Mystical Pan. Out of nowhere, Mystical Pan yelled:*[/i]

[b]MP: Aqua Congelo![/b]

[i]*The water encircled her opponent. SuperSaiyan4444 became confused as the water kept circling him and it did no damage. He tried to hit the water but its fists just went through it without dealing any damage to the water streams. The formerly active geyser suddenly began to freeze, starting from the base, all the way to the Rock Monster. It created a kind of path from Pan to the frozen fighter, who was now trapped inside the resilient ice. Mystical Pan jumped unto the base of the water path and hurried along the path before her adversary, Super Saiyan4444, broke the ice shield. As she reached him, she jumped upward and her Katana suddenly appeared. As she came down against the frozen SuperSaiyan4444, she brought the blade down and slashed his left arm and broke the ice barrier surrounding him. Pan pulled her right arm backwards and yielded him a crushing blow in his abdomen. SuperSaiyan444 cringed in ache in response to her onslaught and screamed in pain. As he looked up, his face met her petite, yet, lethal right foot. He fell to his knees and covered his bleeding face with his right hand. As he tried to get to his feet, Pan phased behind him, grabbed both of his arms and pulled them backwards as dig her right knee into his spine. He wailed in pain and struggled to loosen himself from her grip, however, the more he moved the more intense the pain became. Suddenly, she let go of him and fired a powerful ki blade into his spine.[/i]

Pan, please, it's Blank
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*As Pan finishes her attacks, she realizes something is wrong. She turns slowly, gripped by fear*
Pan: [size=1] No......you're not...real. You can't be, not after all that...You're completely healed...[/size]
Blank: Silence, woman...*punches Pan in the face, breaking her nose*
Pan: [size=3]MY NOSE!!![/size]
*Pan grips her bloodied and broken nose. She does not sence Blank behind her. Blank kicks her left rips in with a right flip kick. Blank then procedes to punch her kidneys to the point where they will burst, when he stops*
Blank: You think you are so strong, but compaired to me, you are nothing...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
*powers up to USS4*
USS4 Blank: Now........do you want to continue? I have a endless supply of energy at hand. I see no reson to continue this pointless battle. You seem to have a beef with Dark..."Play" with Dark for a while...

[i]*She waves her hand in fron of her and she's completely healed.*[/i]

Pan: Who said I DIDN'T have endless supply of energy, also? hahahaha you're naive little fool! I have nothing against Dark. He seems actually very nice. :D

[i]*She rushed at him, phased above blank and blasted two ki spheres which hurled Blank backwards into the ground. As he tried to stand up, he was dealt a strong right foot to his guts. Pan grabbed him by the neck and stood him up. As he swayed side to side, the Mystical Female struck him with a deadly right punch into his rib cage. She ruptured a couple of his ribs and made him cough blood. He fell to his knees and held his sides with his hands. He looked up once more only to meet her knee. It crushed into his face and broke his nose. He screamed in pain and he began to bleed from his face.*[/i]

Pan: You don't get it? I'm invinicble now. NOTHING can stop me. hahahahahaha You're not much of a match now.

Blank: WHY YOU LITTLE---

[i]*Mystical Pan does a spinning heel kick on him which shuts him up. She grabs him by the head and throws him into a mountain.*[/i]

Oh, please...a simple child like you cannot compete with me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blank: Having fun attacking shadow images, girl?
Pan: *turns around with a look of fear on her face* What?!
*Pan begins assulting Blank with punches and kicks to the face, gut, back, chest, and neck. She also fires Ki blast at Blank. But Blank stands there, letting her attack, not feeling any of her attack which would be deadly to anyone else. After a few hours, Pan is completely exausted*
Pan: How...can...you...be...that...strong *breathes with great difficulty*
*Pan rushes up to make one last attemt to attack Blank, and Blank simple gives her a flat palm to the temple, knocking Pan away*
Blank: Can you not see? You cannot defeat me...
*Pan stands*
Pan: Shut up and fight...
*Blank disappears and reappears, and another Blank, and another, and yet another. The four Blanks surrond Pan.*
Blank: I love the Split Form attack...
*The four Blanks punch Pan; 1 in the left should, 1 in the right shoulder, 1 in the back, and one in the chest... The extreme pressure causes Pan's heart to explode...*
Blank: You have about 25 seconds of life left...enjoy them....

• 2 weeks later...