Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]Ok, i'm having a really hard time with h/school. long hours with little sleep. No matter what I do I am always tired. can anyone help me? I need it really bad cause i'm fqalling asleep on the bus and whenever I pssibly can. Lol![/I][/COLOR]
Posted
I'm right there with you, man. I'm a sophmore in college, and between classes and working two jobs at the mall, I'm getting my butt kicked! ?_? I guess the best advice I could give you is: cut back on the coffee or sodas to like two cups/cans a day, and get some aerobic excersize every day, even if it's just walking a mile at a brisk pace. As you get your heart-rate up, and decrease your reliance on stimulants like sugar and caffeine, you'll have more energy, and it will last longer than a caffeine boost. Hope that helps!
Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]I'm just not getting the sleep that I need. I go to bed about 8:00 and wake up about 5:30 which is more than enough sleep but my body's just not used to it.[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue]You pretty much diagnosed yourself, lol.

You're right. Your body's not used to getting up that early in the morning. I remember when I had to do it, but I didn't go to bed until 11:00. It'll take a few weeks (or perhaps a month) to get used to the routine. Until then, just try to eat well to keep your energy up. Or you could pay somebody in your classes to poke you if you fall asleep, lol.[/color]
Posted
Ive got the same problem but mine is probaly lack of sleep i go to sleep at 1:00 to 3:00 and i wake up at 6:30 is that bad.

ive been the the principals office today for slepping in class.

Think it would smooth things over if i told her i had ADD.:sleep:
Posted
heh I wake up at 4:30....

But what you should do is wake yourself up every three hours or so, get up, walk around for like 30 seconds, and go back to sleep. You will wake up soooo refreshed life will be good. Thats what dogs do. *I saw my dog doing it, I tried it, it worked..... I know I'm weird :-P*
Posted
You can always catch some Zs in study hall (assuming you have one). That's basicly what I did all of last year. Today was my first day of school this year, and my study hall teacher said he didn't care if people slept as long as they didn't bother others. I assume lots of study hall teachers feel the same way, just ask.
Posted
It's said that the body needs at least 6 hrs every 24hr period to fully function correctly. You should push yourself to the extent of less than 6hrs sleep a day because it ain't healthy x*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...