OtakuBoards

Theives Guild

Squall

[COLOR=indigo]
Distracted by the strange person headed towards her, Thalia lost her footing on the roof of the jewelry store, which was due to completely explode in just ten minutes, and plummeted to the ground, where she landed on a shiny black car. Its occupants stared as she quickly tried to recover from her fall, when she was grabbed by a tall guy in a blue sweater. "Oh crap, after all this and I get caught." she murmured. "Hey you, you should know that my dad's a cop, and he won't be happy if he finds me here!" she told her captor. To her surprise, the people looked more nervous than haughty. "Wait a sec- you're not cops, are you?"
The man holding her gawked. "Do we LOOK like cops to you? Just who the heck are you, anyway?"
Thalia studied the people. They really didn't look like cops- one of them was even younger than she was, and another was having continuous sneezing fits. "I'm Tha- Trixie" she said. "I'm Trixie. So who are you?"

[/COLOR]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Keth climbed out of the car and looked at the girl. " Well, she may not be Rei, but she is somebody," she said, sighing. She looked the girl up and down and said," Im Keth. Trixie, huh?" She winked at the startled girl. " I wont bite... hard. The one you want to watch out for is Zen." She pointed over her shoulder to Zen.

Dallas walked into a coffee shop for some breakfast. He got himself a seat and waited for the waitress. Its been one month since he fell into his home city and got hit by a bike. Surprisingly, he has already made a full recovery and no major bones were broken.

He tapped on the table with his fingers, awaiting for someone to take his order. But then he overheard some old geezers talking in the back.

"Ah, the ol' guild is commin back."
"Are you serious?"
"No lie. My son got an email for it, and as bad as he may be, he turns it down."

Dallas got up from his seat and went to the back.

[COLOR=blue]"If ya don't mind me askin, what kind of guild we talkin about?"[/COLOR]

The old man pulled Dallas closer and wispered into his ear.

"This guild is for the best theives and specialized crime experts of the world. The orignal was quite well known, so I wish the best of luck for this one."

Dallas stood back a bit before speaking up

[COLOR=blue]"Theives you say? I wonder where it said to go to join this guild?"[/COLOR]

The old man looked a little baffled.

"So you're a theif?"

[COLOR=blue]"Only for things that matter."[/COLOR]

The old man stood up and put a hand on Dallas' shoulder.

"Head to Idaho and meet a guy name Ace. I don't know where he is but you'll find him. Do what you do best and you'll be sure to see his face."

Dallas went towards the door, but turned around to face the man.

[COLOR=blue]"Do you think there's a weapon depot around Idaho?"[/COLOR]

"I'm pretty sure."

[COLOR=blue]"Then I thank you for your time...."[/COLOR]

So Dallas left the shop and head for where he was staying. He opened up his laptop and sent an email to ace.

[I].....Ace I presume. My name is Dallas. I'm surprised you haven't sent me an email, cause I'm quite well known over here. I'll be heading for a weapon depot in Idaho, so look for me. You'll know where I am.[/I]

Dallas went back outside and hijacked a close-by car and set out for idaho.

" Hey!, i would never bite any one, i only bit a dog once, it happened on a hiest in Spain but thats beside the piont i would never bit a pa a per a persOn!" Zen finsidhed with a snezze
" And beside Keth you fell on me not the other way around" Zen said a in a bit of a sour tone Keth blushed and then snaped at Zen

" So! you leanded over to me first!"

" Your piont?"

" Your a total flirt!"

" And whats wrong with that!!??"

" Its rude!"

" Aint my fualt if just have the old Zen family charm" Zen said as Keth picked up a small rock and threw it at Zen's head he then got his thiefs tool ready

" People, people lets try not to kill each other here" Ace said as he steped forward to Trixie

Guest Skyechild91
Keth spun around and sat down on the sidewalk. Ace whispered in Zens ear," Careful, she's only 14, but ive seen her with a gun. And another thing, she is 14, so that means she has sudden mood changes." "AS if I hadnt noticed," zen muttured. Trixie looked back and forth between Keth and Zen. Oh man, Keth thought, I can believe this guy! He has some nerve. Why does he have to look so damn hot?! He gets on my nerves. SHe took out her gun and started twirling it on her finger.

Zen gulps " Man why does my family half to have a no guns policey! all i got is the Thiefs Tool and that not bullet proof" Zen said as he looks at how essly Keth spins the gun " Hey Ace i'm going to go ah wait in the car, away from the gun toting 14 year old" Zen said as he walked over to the car and Keth laughed to herself

" Well looks like i know how to keep him away" Keth said as Trixie spoke up

" umm you are you people anyway? so kinda of wried club?"

" Well its something like that" Ace said as he began to explain

Guest Skyechild91
Keth spun her gun one more time and slipped it in her pocket. She said," Ace, while you exsplain the guild to her, Im gonna go get something to eat." She looked at Zen sitting in the car. She smiled at him. " Wanna come, Zen? I promise I wont bite." Zen thought, So thats what Ace ment when he sai she has mood changes. He shrugged. " I donno..." She said, a little upset," Fine. I do know a pretty good resturant though." When he looked a little sceptical, she threw her hands up frusterated. " No one gets appreciated around here," she mummbled as she walked off.

Ace paused, holding back a laugh. "Don't go too far! We're heading out soon!" Keth continued walking, not paying any attention. Ace sighed, and looked back at Trixie's questioning face.

Ace: Well, uh, we're traveling accountants.

Trixie: Right, and the jet is just for show.

Ace: No, it's... our mascot.

Alex: (who had just popped out of the jet and walked beside Ace) So...where does team of the world's greatest theives come in?

Trixie: Team of worlds greatest what?!

Alex: The theives gu-
Ace: Shhhhh! (pulls Alex close and whisper's in her ear) You can't just go blabbing that to anyone!
Alex: Well you blabbed it to everyone else hear! (she said, almost yelling in his ear)
Ace: I know who-

At that moment, something beeped in the back seat of the sudan, indicating that Ace had e-mail. Alex showed a triumphant grin. "aren't you going to answer that?"

Ace slowley crawled in the back of the sudan, listening to Alex talk to Trixie. "Well, it's the theives guild, a band of the world's....

Ace: Dallas... been busy... very drunk... meet me... Ammunation 12th, williams... one hour.

Dallas didn't know what kind of care he took, he just took it, and now the cops were after him.

[COLOR=blue]"Great, more trouble, but I don't think its that bad."[/COLOR]

He pulled out one of the cannons he managed to keep in tact from his backpack and aimed it outside the window. Next thing you know, the police cars were fried. So he started driving calmly again and it only lasted 3 hours untill there was a roadblock in his path.

[COLOR=blue]"Now its getting annoying."[/COLOR]

He broke the windshield in front of him and aimed the cannon in front of him. Just as fast as the last time, a path was cleared and he drove calmly again. This time he wouldn't have any touble untill he reached the beginning of Idaho. This time he was dealing with the army again.

[COLOR=blue]"Now its time to pull a small trick of mine."[/COLOR]

He pulled a small grenade from his vest and pulled out the key. He jumped out of the car and watched as it drove towards the blockade. He pulled out his cannon and fired away at the car, causing a huge explosion.

As the smoke cleared, not a single trace was left of the army, so Dallas walked calmly into Idaho, looking for a nice place to get some weapons.

Zen step out of the car and walked over to Ace

" I go find this Dalls and i'll bring Keth back"

" Sounds liks a plan, just watched out" Ace said as Zen walked off

" Hey dont worry if i dont come back you know what happed to me" Zen said with grin as he walked off " lets see Ammunation 12th, williams, yah i think i know were that is lets see he said and hour so i got plenty of ta tai TIME!" Zen said with a senzze " damn this cold i hate it i hope the Jet lady, Alex had some cough drops or something"

" Well know thats taken care of, Trixie are there any questions that you have?"

As Zen walked down the steets of Idaho he looked at evey building looking threw windows seeing if there was anything worth stealing, he walked by a bank and stop " Hmm well i have 30 mimtues beofre i have to meet this guy, nah i'll come back later always essier to slpit money one way" Zen said as he walked on and was looking up at the sky as he literly ran right into Keth

Guest Skyechild91
Keth fell over. She hit the sidewalk with a wet THWACK! "Oww!" She looked up at Zen, and blushed. She put a grin on her face and took the hand he offered her. " Well, you sure know how to knock a girl off her feet, huh?" She pulled herself up and said," Here. I went to a nere by pharmacy and got you this." She opened her outstreched hand and dropped a cold medicine packet in his hand. Zen looked from her to the medicine and stuffed the stuff in his pocket.

heh, i guess I said amunation:)

Dallas kept looking around for a good weapons store. He asked a few people and the answer was always the same. Ammunation on 12th williams street. After wandering around aimlessly, he eventually found what he was looking for.

The place had a glass roof and had some decent weapons at half prices. So he walked in and bought the cheapest sniper riffle in there.

[COLOR=blue]"All it takes is a presision shot to stun 'em and the rest is all gold."[/COLOR]

Dallas went around the back and to the roof. He stationed himself out of sight, but at a point where he could shoot through the glass. He aimed and pulled the trigger, the cashier was down. The glass barely made a noise which was a relief. So he went downstairs and around to the front and took some good guns for himself and a decent pistol for 10 people. He stuffed them in his backpack, as well as some ammunition and walked outside like nothing happened.

Then again, he forgot one thing, the alarm went off.

[COLOR=blue]"Dammit, that's not good. I hope they get here soon."[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
Keth heard an alarm go off and rushed past Zen. He turned fast and was right behind her. They shot past Ace and she yelled," Ace! Follow in the car!" She slid to a stop in front of a gun store and saw a guy. She said," YOur Dallas? Come on!" She spun around and saw ace race up. She threw opent the door and they climbed in. Ace sped away just as the cops arrived...

" Well looks like some one forgot to turn off the alarm eh?" Zen said sarcasticlly he sat up upright after being thrown into the car

" What i got all cought up in the thrill of the moment thats all," Dallas said with a cocky grin " Well i would guess the one driving the getaway car would be Ace"

" Yah that be me" Ace said as he swung a tight turn as the police cars were right on there tail

" This would really suck if we all got arsted before we got the guild started know?" Zen said trying to take the cough tablets that Keth gave him

" Yah hes got a piont there, Ace you know how to get out of here?" Keth said with a bit of panic in her voice

" Well maybe" Ace said as he made another turn

" Hey walken arsenl why dont yah try an slow em down" Zen said as he looked at Dallas " I mean yah just went on yah little shoping spree"

" Right i have just the thing to do it to" Dallas said as he pulled out his snipe, Ace at the same time got on the raido with Alex

" Hey Alex can you do my a favor"

Guest Skyechild91
Keth looked at Dallas' gun. "Damn. Thats a heck of a gun. Probably packs a punck. Betcha mine shoots farther." He lookd at her," How old are you?" "14" He looked suprised. She whipped out her gun in the blink of an eye, and shoot straight. She hit the driver cop in the car right behind them. He slumped over end the car created a blockade for the other cop cars. Ace sped off. Keth grinned. She threw herself flat and knocked Dallas and Zen to the floor of the sudan. That gave Ace all the warning he needed. He ducked. I bullet shot the windshield, but they turned a corner and lost the cops. Keth had pretty damn good timing.

[COLOR=blue]"Ah, nice moves, but you forgot someone"[/COLOR]

Dallas pointed up at the sky and they all saw an army helicopter.

[COLOR=blue]"These guys have been chasin me for awhile, why don't you lemme handle it little lady."[/COLOR]

He opened the door and pulled out the weakest pistol he had.

[COLOR=blue]"Now see why I'm called the bigshot quickshot!"[/COLOR]

He aimed the pistol at the base of the helicopter's blades. He fired and the big hunk of metal came spiraling down like a meteor. As Dallas blew the smoke from the pistol, the helicopter exploded behind them.

[COLOR=blue]"One for one my dear."[/COLOR]

Guest Skyechild91
"Little lady, huh?"Keth sized up the boy. He wasnt much of a undercover theif. " Your pretty damn good with a gun." He grinned at her." You arnt that bad yourslef." Zen felt that he had to interfear. " Guys?" Keth looked at him and shrugged. She swung into the front passenger seat. She leaned over and looked on the dash. " Ace. Where do you think we'll find Rei?" Ace started. In the excitment, it seemd like she was the only one who had remebered...

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Alex heard some commotion from the radio and she grabbed. Ace was on the other line.[/i][/color]

"Hey Alex, can you do me a favor?"
[color=ff66cc]"And what favor is that?"[/color]
"Get your jet and find us. Oh, and there are helicopters followin' us. And also...well, I'll tell you when we meet up again."
[color=ff66cc]"Alright, I'm on my way. Got you. Tracked you down, and huntin' seasons open. So, the other favor would be...later. Alright. On my way, right now."

[i]Alex looked to Trixie and grabbed her into the jet. She buckled her in and closed the door. She buckled herself down as well and took the auto pilot off. Everything was systems go.

The Ombra Jet 001 was in the air and was heading towards where Ace and the others were. Trixie looked on in amazement. She had never seen a jet like this. Alex looked over and smiled.[/i]

"This jet is the only one of its kind. It's called the Ombra Jet 001. The fastest, strongest, most balanced, lethal, and most everything in the world. It can outfly the fastest jet ever and it comes in many different colors and weapons. Now, let's see...Ace, where are ya? Aha, found you. And I see a Military Helicopter. Hmm, looks to be a Mi-24 Hind. Wait, a second. Attention, pilots of the Mi-24 Hind. This is Alexandra Donacelli speaking. Stay away from the Black Sudan. I repeat stay away from the Black Sudan."[/color]
"Under what grounds? I don't even know your name."
[color=ff66cc]"My god. Do you not listen? I just said, "This is Alexandra Donacelli speaking." Therefore, I am Alexandra Donacelli."[/color]
"Donacelli...Nikoli Donacelli's daughter I presume?"
[color=ff66cc]"The one and only. Well, if you aren't going to stop, I guess...I'm going to ahve to make you."

[i]Alex flipped a few switches and then hit a green button. A missile like torpedo came out from under the wings and hit near the Mi-24 Hind, causing a smoke screen, as well as melting the propellors.[/i]

[i]Alex laughed and flew away. She turned the invisibility cover on and put the auto pilot on, tracking Ace's sudan. She took off her belt and relaxed. All they've got to do is find Rei and maybe a few others and then they're about to start their journey.[/i][/size][/color]

Ace grinned. "Hey, would you guys mind helping me with a job?" He craned his neck back and looked at the others.

Keth: sure
Zen: yeah
Dallas: What is i-
Ace: You don't have a say in this. Because of those freaks you dragged along, I gotta get a new car. Either that, or we won't have peace for another fifty miles.
Dallas: Allright, I'm in.

Ace grinned and kicked it into overdrive. He drove into an alleyway by a car shop and stopped.

[i] I can't tell you what the feeling was like, because it was too mixed. The first job with the almost completed guild was great, but, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the guild failed. Nobody had anything to go back to, I made them forsake it. What would happen? I know this was a nothing job, but I couldn't help but wonder. [/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Keth grinned. "New car? You got it." She got ace to slow down and she got out. "I'll meet you guys back at the convenant store. Ace knows where that is. Zen, you coming with me or do I take Dallas?" Zen looked like it was a hard decision. "OH, fine. I'll come with you." He got out of the car, and followed the teen. "I know this scity. Grew up here. Nothings changed. Im the only one who didnt come from some other state." She walked casually down the sidewalk. Every now and then, she'd stop to look at a comic in a store, or a pair of boots. She giggle. Zen looked at her funny. She rolled her eyes. " I have to play the part of a 14 year old girl, idiot." They reached a car lot. It wasnt open and it was surrounded by vacant lots. She looked and found a black sudan, almost exactly like the one ace had, without the gun shot marks. She slipped a hair pin out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She climbed over into the passenger seat and opened the glove box. She pulled out a key."Bingo."

" well arent we muiltskilled" Zen said as he kept watch

" Its stuff yah got to know,"

" I Guess , never found much use for cars, ecept to get away most of my get impound when i'm in the middle of a heist"

" ha, well i almost got it.."

" HEY!" ITs was a man who came walking up to Zen and Keth " What you think yous doing to this car?" Keth moved to speak but Zen steeped in an began to talk in a thick Spainsh acent

" Ah you see senor, i have just been in the moveing here and my amigo asked my to watch he daughter, but i went a lose my Keys and since her father runs a car repiar shope, she is in the helping of me"

" Oh arlight, carry on" The man said as he walked off

" Gesh that was closed how you do that?"

" Never can a person hide the acent of his country" Zen said talking in his noraml laid back voice " MY family comes from Spain so it comes in handy, now is the car hotwired yet?"

" Oh yeah its all set"

" Good"

[COLOR=blue]"Not all theives are all about stealth ya know."[/COLOR]

Dallas looked at Ace with a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah I know, but try keeping it to a minimum amount of popularity, especially with the army."

Dallas laid back and closed his eyes [COLOR=blue]"Fine, fine, as soon as we leave state, I only get weapons from small sport stores."[/COLOR]

"Now I didn't say not at all, just once in a while."

[COLOR=blue]"Sweet. Hey, where are we meetin them with your new ride?"[/COLOR]

"A convienient store. It should only take em less then 10 minutes."

[COLOR=blue]"I mind as well sort through the guns I need then."[/COLOR]

And that's what Dallas did as Ace drove up to the store.

As soon as Ace pulled in, he remembered the whiskey he had bought. He felt around under his seat and finally pulled out the bottle. After a few swigs, he started swishing around the bottle. He remembered, just this morning, wondering if he'd go down in history as the guy who couldn't do it, or something just as corney. He would have never guessed he would have almost done it, half a bottle later.

Just as he started viewing the sunset through the empty glass bottle did a car pull in beside him. He looked to see Zen and Keth grinning at him through the window of a sudan, almost identical to his old one. Ace matched their grins with one of his own as he ran his hand along the roof.

Ace: Nice. Everything go okay?

Zen: Yep. Not a worry in the world.

Ace: Great. Let's head out. He reached back into his old car and pulled out a long black case. He stuffed it into the trunk of the new sudan, and grabbed for his radio.
Ace: Helllooo?
Alex: Hmm? what do you want?
Ace: We're outta here. Trixie will ride with you.

[i] The new sudan looked a lot more welcoming than the vomit stained, whisky scented sudan I was riding. Once again we we're on the road, and I couldn't care less. [/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Keth slid from the front passenger seat to teh back, in between zen and Dallas. She took out her gun and started to polish it. Zen looked at it warily, and said," Hey, careful with that thing. It might go off." Keth rolled her eyes. "Just becuase you dont know how to use a gun properly, doesnt mean I dont." She blew down the barrel, and stuck it back in he pocket. Then she took out one of her knives. Just kinda, slipped it out of her boot. NOW Zen looked worried. "You never told me you had throwing knives." She shrugged. "You never asked." SHe ran her finger down one sharp edge. She looked calm, maybe even older, and she was absorbed in her knife. She closed her eyes, and sniffed the air. her eyes opened, and they had a fiesty look in them. She licked the sharp blade, and didnt even slit her tounge. "Im an expert in guns and knives, but thats about it, besides theivery and stealth." Her arms tingeled, sending a thrill up her spine. She felt excited about their next job, though what it was, she didnt know.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Alex grinned as Trixie boarded with her. She then went to the radio and talked to Ace.[/i]

"Hey, Ace. What's the favor you needed again?"[/color]
"I'll tell you later."
[color=ff66cc]"Alright. Oh and when are we going to stop? I'm kind of getting tired and we've been running forever. I know of a place nearby that's owned by a family friend. He'll give us the biggest suite there is...and it's not the Presidential Suite."

[i]Alex didn't hear anything for a while, but then heard an OK and Alex told him of the coordinates.

As they went down the road and through the sky, Alex couldn't help thinking about her family, the mafia. She knew that Raphael would make everything great, but she didn't know what to expect when she went back. She thought about it for a while again and knew that there would be nowhere for her. So, if the guild is gone, then she might as well follow Ace. He's the one who got her into it.[/i]

"Oy. I might as well get a snack. Hey, Trix, you hungry?"[/color]
"Me? Uhm, kind of. What you got?"
[color=ff66cc]"Well, we got wine, wine cooler- similar to wine, but tastes better, whiskey, fruit juice, pie, all sorts. Just tell me what."[/color]
"Got any oreos?"

[color=ff66cc][i]Alex rummaged through the cabinets in the jet and found a pack of oreos and threw them to Trixie. She caught them and opened the new bag. She started to eat them and handed some to Alex. She took them, but refused afterwards, as it looked she was eating pizza.

The sudan and the jet soon came to a large hotel welcome sign that said, "Welcome to Venice, where Italy comes to you." Alex grabbed the radio and told Ace that Venice was the hotel they were staying in.

Alex went to the back and found the landing area and stopped her jet. As she came out, the owner came out as well to greet her.[/i][/color]

"My favorite ragazzina! How are you?"
[color=ff66cc]"Buon Giorno, Paulo. Io essere ottima. And you?"[/color]
"Hahahaha! Grande! Hai un aspetto splendido. Come, come. I give you wonderful, più grande suite. You have friends coming, I am right?"
[color=ff66cc]"Yes. They are coming in a black sudan. Ace, Keth, Zen, and Dallas. They parked out front for valet. Come, let us see if they are still there."

[i]Alex walked to the front with Paulo and found Keth holding a gun out in front of one of the bodyguards. She looked at the bodyguards then to her friends. She walked forward and yelled..[/i]

"Adesso basta! These are your guests. I suggest you treat them well."

[i]The bodyguards bowed to Alex and left. Valet came by and parked the car in a restriced, high guest parking only area. Alex smiled and took them inside and got the key from Paulo. She went towards the elevator and slid the card and punched in the number. It took them to the highest level, to the Dio suite. It was the Presidential suite plus everything else. There were lots of rooms in there and they all found the rooms they were sleeping in.

Everyone had settled in and were tired. They went to their rooms and closed their doors. Ace and Alex were the only ones outside. They sat on the couch talking to eachother.[/size][/color][/i]