OtakuBoards

Theives Guild

Squall

Alex: So, what was that favor you wanted?

Ace let out a long sigh. He looked up at the celing and leaned back in the couch. "You were the leader of an entire mafia, correct?"

Alex: Yes. But that's behind me now.
Ace: How long do you think it was? I mean, how long was it that you kept the entire thing running without a single hitch?

Alex: I only made the decisions, My uncle (is that right?) did all the work.
Ace: The decisions [b] are [/b] the work, Alex. Like the stock market, one person has to decide to buy or sell, changing lives and risking billions of dollars. Everyone else just forwards that message.

Alex paused, thinking about what he had said. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Ace: It has to do with everything. My dream was to recreate the guild. I never intended on leading it. I need someone with the experience and the know-how to get this thing off the ground. So what I'm asking you, is-

Ace's eyes fell from the celing, to Alex. His grin was as cockey as ever, but much calmer. "Will you lead the guild?"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=indigo]
Thalia, now Trixie, observed her plush surroundings. It was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Then again, the whole evening was like something out of a dream. "Or maybe a nightmare!" she said to herself. "I botched what would've been the perfect robbery, I fell off a ROOF, my ankle is seriously hurting, I've been practically kidnapped by a mob boss' daughter and a group of theives, I have no idea how to get home, or even in dear old Dad would even let me after ditching dinner, and... thieves?" She paused, thinking. Suddenly it hit her. "Wait... I don't need to go home! I'm a theif too, same as any of these weirdos! And I'm sure they don't have an explosives expert yet. I mean, it's hardly easily obtainable info. They can use me... and I'll never have to go home." For a split second, she thought about how her father was before her mother left. "But that was years ago, Dad. You've changed. And so have I. You just never wanted to see it." She sighed. "Oh well. Goodbye Thalia Ventas, hello Trixie!"
[/COLOR]

" What do you mean weirdos?" Zen said from outside, he was sitting on the firescape outside Trixie's room

" Gahh how long have you been there and why are you there!"

" Ah i'm not one for fancy stuff, thats why i only go the family mansion to stash stuff in the vault, and i came in at, 'there weridos"

" Yes but why my window!"

" Has the best view of the stars, there is saposed to be a metor shower tonight and i have a building blocking my window" Zen said

" I dont care get away!" Trixie said as she chucked the ashtray that was in here room and it hit Zen in the head

" Hey alright i'm going!" Zen said as he got up and walked back over to his window and got inside his own room " Man whats her problem, oh well i guess i'll catch some z's"

" Man what a creep sneaking around this place like a thief....." Trixie trailed off on what she was saying and remeber they all were thiefs " well i guess thats just him," Trixie thought as she went to close the window, and she saw some of the failing stars Zen was talking about

Guest Skyechild91
Keth stared at the cieling. She couldnt sleep, it wasnt right. She got out of bed, and stood at her window. She walked into the hallway, and ran into Zen. She blushed, thankfull that it was dark. "Oops. Sorry." She looked up at him and thought, Damn. He looks better in the dark. The shadows really light up his sharp features. Zen looked down at her. "Its okay. I was watching the stars." He pointed out the window in the hall. "I couldnt sleep. Its to... luxurious. Im not used to it," Keth said, nervous.

[COLOR=indigo]
"I know what you mean." Keth and Zen whirled around to fing Trixie behind them. "It's certainly more elaborate than any place I've ever been to." She noticed both Keth and Zen looked slightly uneasy. "Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I just had a question, and I was hoping someone might be able to answer it."

"Well, maybe we can. Shoot." said Zen. "And preferably not with a gun." he added, glancing at Keth.

Trixie smiled. A sense of humor made a person much easier to talk to. "Well maybe two questions. First, am I to expect strange people showing up at my window as long as I am in your company? Because I really hate being intruded upon." she said, directing the comment mostly at Zen, who simply shrugged.

"My other question comes from that. Just how long should I expect to be in your company anyway? While this whole 'Thieves Guild' was sort of explained to me, I haven't really been invited into it. I was just under the impression that I knew too much and you didn't want me blabbing to my cop of a father, and that's the only reason I'm here. Well, I'm telling you right now, whether I go back or not, I'd rather swallow a cactus than tell him anything. But I think I can help you. I don't really deal with guns, but I'm a fair expert on explosives. Anything from smoke bombs to something that'll blow up a building. I'm a lockpick too, and a good jumper. I notice details, and I can dance if I have to. Oh, [i]y yo hablo espanol tambien.[/i] That means that I speak Spanish too, 'cause I lived in Spain 'till I was seven and... never mind that." Much as Trixie was starting to like these people, she was in no way prepared to start spilling her past. "So anyway, am I in?" she asked her somewhat bewildered companions.
[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Alex looked towards Ace's way and just stared with wide-eyes, not knowing what to say. This really put her in the spot. Although she was used to being the leader of a mafia, this was different. She didn't know what to expect. But she had always loved taking risks, so a risk this is and she knows nothing of what to expect.[/i]

"Uhm...hmm...of course. If it means building the Guild, then so be it. But, you will be there to help...won't you?"

[i]Ace looked to her and smiled his beautiful, cocky smile. If he hadn't called the others, then there would be no Guild.[/i][/color]

"Of course. I wouldn't ever dream of leaving the Guild all to you. It was my idea."

[color=ff66cc][i]Alex smiled a blushing smile and looked down. When she looked up, Ace's left arm had trailed from where it was to behind her. She didn't mind and so she just casually seemed to sit closer towards him.

Soon, their knees touched and Alex and Ace looked to each other. When no sound was heard from the rooms, Ace and Alex...[/size][/color][/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Keth said," Well, ace is the one you should ask. But if it was up to me? Yeah, sure." Trixie looked at Zen. "Sure, I guess," he said. Trixie nodded. "well, I guess I'll go to bed, so night." She walked back to her rrom, leaving Zen and Keth alone again. Keth looked down, blushiong. "kina funny. Interupt something? yea right." SHe looked at him. He stared intently at her. Her eye sstraye across his face and locked with his eyes.

Drew closer, until their lips met. The pale moon glow fell like a puddle across the floor. All was silent, except for the faint wind outside.

[i] That was one of those moments you here about, the ones that should never end. My lips still tingle at the fond memory. I knew, at that moment, that whatever happened, it would be allright. It was like our path was set in golds and silvers. [/i]

They both withdrew. "Sealed with a kiss."

[size=1][color=ff66cc]"Sealed...with a kiss. Hmm. I like that. Reminds me of a poem I read online."

[i]Alex rested her head on Ace's chest and his arms wrapped around her. She breathed in and out, smelling whiskey and some other good, mouth drooling, want-to-make-you-follow-him smell. She closed her eyes and rested. Knowing that Ace was there to keep her safe, she knew nothing would make it worse.[/i]

"I'm glad I found you. If I didn't, I wouldn't have taken a risk."[/color]
"Girls shouldn't take lots of risks. It could create problems."
[color=ff66cc]"*giggles* I'm a thief, not a girl."

[i]Ace started to chuckle and Alex just smiled at him. After all the men her aunt had tried to set her up with, this one wasn't so afraird of her. She felt safe with him. She wasn't above him, but she wasn't below him. She wasn't exactly at his level, but she was just like him....a thief. She had found someone who was like her. Someone who appreciated her.

Alex just fell into a deep sleep and suddenly fell into his laps. Ace looked down and just softly brushed her cheek. Her cheeks were warm and soft. He relaxed and put his arms on the back edge of the couch while Alex layed on the couch relaxing her head on his lap.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Sorry about the lack of posts. I don't get to a computer very often. I'll have Rei pose emailing Ace an apology, too. Also note that Rei is a very trusting softie. She's likely to be duped a lot, by people in or out of the Guild.
Rei types:
Sorry, my parents saw me in that phone booth the other day.
My personal stats: I'm fifteen, a fishie in high school, best at math, something of a hacker, though I specialize in minor shoplifting and some pickpocketing.
I know almost NOTHING about the wide world of thievery and would love to learn it.
My dad is out at a bar getting drunk and playing it up with ladies right now, and my mom told me to get my homework done. I live in Houston, Texas, USA. Can you get to the Target on I-10 near Blalock... say, tomorrow? (and could you find some way to disable the stupid magnetized security thingies that see whether you've stolen stuff?)

Ace catches the e-mail and replies:
A know-nothing? You won't be the youngest, and we'll see if we can maybe teach you a little about the more dramatic types of thievery. Our new leader used to lead a "Mafia"-type thief family, so I think we'll be okay with a newbie.
Texas, hmm? The Guild is in Italy right now, but we can probably make it (our boss can pull some [i]long[/i] strings). As to the magnetic security "thingies"... we'll see what we can do. No promises, though.

Rei e-mails:
Thank you! I'll be in the electronics section, looking at graphing calculators and three-and-a-half-inch floppy disks.

Zen broke the okword silnce between him and Keth

" Ah well hey your only a kid you shouldn't be up at" Zen pulled out his pocket watch witch had a fancy number 7 carved on the front " At half past midnight"

" Oh yeah ah maybe your right" Keth said as she blushed a little and walked back across the roof and went to her room as Zen stayed behind

" Woh that was a close one" Zen thought as he remeber the look in Keth's eyes " She is only 14, and i dout i'll find some one to help carrie on my familys name, nah" Zen said as he moved back into his room and open his laptop, he had a e mail from a contact of his about a big chance for a hiest, he quickly got up and went to find Ace, but when he opened the door he found Ace and Alex in eacth others arms. Ace look up and Zen put his hand infront of his face and blushed

" Ahh umm why dont i come back later" Zen studered

" yah why dont yah do that" Ace said as Zen turnd back to his room

Guest Skyechild91
Keth threw herself onto her bed and buried her face in one of the zillions of fluffy pillows. Gods, she thought. I cant believe myself. I've never looked at a boy that way. but then, I've never had any boy that actually was my friend. She felt her face get hot and go red. She was thankful for the sound proof walls. "Damn! Get a hold of yourself, Keth. Are you nuts? He's what? 13 years older than you are?" She sighed and slid down under the covers. She couldn stop thinking about Zen, the way she looked at him, and the way he seemed to want to look at her the same way. Her eyelids got heavy and she fell alseep...

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Alex looked got up and saw Ace was looking at Zen's door.[/i]

"What's wrong Ace? Did Zen walk in on us?"[/color]
"Yeah. Something like that. Uhm, why don't we go into my room? It's more comfortable there."
[color=ff66cc]"I hope you know if you're trying to get me into bed with you, it'll work. But let me just tell you, I am still a minor and as you are 22, you can get arrested."[/color]
"I'll take my chances with you."
[color=ff66cc]"I knew you were going to say that."

[i]Alex got up along with Ace and walked with him to his room. He reached in front of her and opened the door. She lightly pulled his shirt and walked him inside.

It was dark with only the moon light glowing in. Ace sat on the bed and Alex sat in front of him. They looked to each other and their lips touched again. This time a longer, more passionate kiss. Once done, Alex playfully pushed Ace onto the bed so that he was lying down. His hat fell off and she grabbed it before he could and put it on her head.[/i]

"You know, I love this hat. Reminds me of of those thieves in the movies. *giggles* But, don't I look beautiful?"[/color]
"You were already a beautiful person...even without the hat."

[color=ff66cc][i]Ace got up and grabbed the hat and threw it to the side and kissed Alex again. As they did he...[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Holy Crapamolis peoples! I didn't even notice that we had started. Well, I might as well post now. It's better than later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rozalina yawned as she looked at the clock on the wall outside of her prison cell. [i]2:00 in the morning? Damn I wish these gaurds would hurry up and sleep...[/i] The pot-bellied officer who was [b]supposed[/b] to be watching her was already nodding off into dreamland. The theif sighed in annoyance. Another 15 minutes passed and he had finally fallen into a deep sleep. This was her chance! [i]This'll teach them for messin' with me![/i] She sucked in her stomach as much as possible and held her breath. She slipped through the bars that had held her prison for the last few hours. Once she made it through, she sighed again, this time in relief. She began to walk away from the cell when all of the sudden an alarm went off! She looked down to see a red laser running across the floor and right through her foot.

"Oh ****!" she yelled. She ran like a bat out of who knows where down the halls. She could here the frustrated rants of the officers as they tried to chase her. She clenched her teeth and continued running out of the prison until she had finally lost them.

"Phew! That was a close one!" she said as she opened up her palm-computer.

"You've got mail!" rang a voice with an Irish accent from her computer.

"Yay! Mail!" She opened her mailbox and saw one lone message from a man named Ace Sterling. [i]Hmmm...What's this?[/i] She opened it.

"Theives Guild...join...Idaho...Cool!" she hit reply.

[i]Mr. Sterling-

So glad to see that you know of my wonderful skill! I'm willing to join up with you. I'm currently in Russia, with no way out. I had a bit of an...accident. You will have to come here. If I try to leave the country, knowing my luck I will be caught for sure. I meet you in Moscow, okay?

~Rozalina Rasputin[/i]

SEND! "Wonderful! Now, to make it to Moscow!" And so she set off for the capital to await the arrival of Ace Sterling.

Ace threw off her tie and the buttons down her shirt. He kissed her again as he undid her suspender straps. She flung his sweater of and lay down next to him as they kissed again. Ace felt along her back. It felt smooth, but slightly tender. He felt the riges of her spine up to her braw strap. He could feel Alex's hand move to the lower bart of his back and trace around a bullet mark 'souvenier' a cop had left him. He gently nudged Alex's hand away from the hole, not wanting to think about anything else than the moment at hand.

[i] I never did much girl tracking before, wasn't a charmer, wasn't a womanizer. It was hard finding a girl who wasn't tied to a kitchen. I thought that finding a girl ment settling down, with the kids running around the yard playing with the family dog. I hated houses, dogs, and kids, so I was pretty out of luck. I just wish I had met Alex sooner. [/i]

[i]What am I gonna wear tomorrow? I'm joining a bunch of thieves from all over the world. I can't just show up in my boring old school uniform. I mean, it's just plain brown! And my parents would notice if I wore my dress clothes to Target...[/i]

Rei sighs and sets out her school uniform. It's the only clothes she has besides her Sunday dress. After a few reconsiderations, she raids the kitchen counter where her dad has always left some loose change. She pens a goodbye note, to be left in public at a second's notice. The note doesn't say where she's going or who she will be with. She knows better than that. She takes an old secondhand purse and fills it with cash and token jewelry, along with a few pieces of makeup.

[i]I don't think I can do anything else but wait for tomorrow and take a pill for my insomnia...[/i]

Guest Skyechild91
Keth woke with a start. She looked at the clock. It was only 2:00 am. "Damn!" She had dremt about her parents and Zen. She sighed. She got up and pulled on a soft robe(she had undressed before going to bed, duh!). She went to the window and stared out it into the dark sky that would soon be light. She heard scuffling i the hall and turned. Her bandanna was off so her hair fell softly about her face. Her eyes looked softer in the moon light.The robe was a bit big, so it fell down her shoulders a bit. Her feet were bare, and she softly opened the door. Peeking out she saw Zen. "Your still up? I thought you would have gone to sleep by now." He swung around and said," I thought you were asleep." She smiled softly. " I was. I woke up." To him, she looked like a totally differant person. She kept shrugging the robe back up on her shoulders, and held it closed with one hand. She leaned on the door frame. "Sooo... what are you doing still up?"

" Oh i got a hot tip for a hiest from a old collge roomie of mine, i went to tell Ace, but he was with Alex......talking bout......stuff"
Zen said as he trailed off at the end

" Oh" Keth said as she rolled her eyes " So? what was the hiest about?" Keth said as Zen gave her a kinda creepy grin

" Its something of great value, thats all i'll will say till we finish getting this guild together" Zen said as he pulled he pulled out his pocket watch looked at it and put it away, " well its 2 AM, you should be sleeping," Zen said as he walked over to Keth and stood in front of her and brought his face down to eye leavel with hers "sorry if i waked you up as was just going down staris to make sure the cash redister wasnt being broke into" Zen said sarcastily as he walked off down the hall to were the ellavator was and presed the button to open it and got in he then turned around and smiled at Keth as the doors closed, Keth stood there for a bit and then closed the door and walked over to her bed

[COLOR=blue]"You think I went into that hotel, yeah right?"[/COLOR]

Dallas was hanging out in the car, still rummaging through the guns he got on his last heist. He only kept 4 guns. A pistol, a sniper, an automatic, and his cannon he got from a while ago. The rest of the guns, he shoved under the seat for an emergency.

He opened the door and started to stare out into the vast sky. It was morning, but like at 2:00.

[COLOR=blue]"I need some cigs...."[/COLOR]

He closed the door and went into the driver seat. he started it up and drove off to a convience store. Luckily, it was late and noone noticed him. He got a pack of Salems and drove back by the jet. He hopped onto the hood and laid down. With a cig in his mouth, he fell into a distant slumber.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] to Tsukasa, the bra strap that hooks it, is in the front. just to let you know..its more fun that way for you.

[B]IC:[/B]
[i]Alex turned Ace onto his back and got up on below his waist and stared into his eyes. She wanted to take the mask off, but the mystery about him was the best part. She looked at him and traced his lips with her hand. She had never known a guy to have such soft lips. Her mother had always said that guys with soft lips were the best kissers, best sweet talkers, and best thieves.

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed him. As she did he felt along her back. Alex's kisses went from his lips to the side of his neck. Ace's hands went from the back to the sides. She went back to his lips and kissed them gently. Then she sat up and Ace...[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Happy times. :-D

Put his finger on her stomach. He traced along her abdominals all the way up to the little hook in her braw. He moved it around, but it didn't undo. He started fidgeting with it, now with both hands. Alex giggled. "you need some help with that?"
"Hang on, I'll get this thing..."

Finally it came undone and slumped around her waist. She leaned over and they kissed again, Ace brushing his hand through her hair. " Shine, bright morning light, now in the air, spring is coming..." Ace started singing in a small voice. Alex giggled and picked up on the song. "Sweet, blowing wind. Coming down hills and valleys." She giggled and...

Guest Skyechild91
Keth woke at sunrise. She looked out her window to see the sun just starting to creep up the hills. She streched and got out of bed. She wrapped a towel around her body and stepped towards the bathroom. She had a short shower, and was drying her hair when she noticd the dresser in the corner of the room. She wrapped tthe towel back around ehr and went over to it. She searched through it, and finding nothing she liked, put on her old clothes, which had been washed. As she tied her bandanna at the nape of her neck, she recalled last nights events. She smiled a bit and stepped out into teh hall. She remebered where the dining room was, and went for breakfast. She was eating a small roll when Zen came in. He noticed Keth was back to normal, cocky and sarcastic, not the soft, quiet girl he had witnessed last night.

Zen yanwed a bit an rubed his eyes and spoke to Keth

" Well, your like Dr. Jeckl and Mr. Hide, to complty different poeple, but they are still the same person"

" You make that up yah self?"

" Nah, read it on a fourtin cookie once" Zen said as he he grabed a roll from the table threw it in the air, he then pulled out of his daggers and slashed the roll as it hit the table, it then cracked itno two clean cut halfs, Keth stared at what happen

" I didnt know you had daggers"

" What was it that you said? 'you never asked?" Zen said as he mocked Keth's voice as he muched down at the roll.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]When they noticed it to be morning, she had noticed that they were together for quite a while. She got up and grabbed a robe and tied it around her and walked over to the door. Ace got up along with her and held her, with his hands around her stomach, kissing her neck and cheek.

Alex smiled and her hand went for the door, as did Ace's. They both opened it together and Alex started to giggle. Once they were out, Keth and Zen looked to them. They stood there and then Alex and Ace went their seperate ways. Alex went over to Keth and Ace went over to the couch, Zen followed.[/i]

"How was your night, Keth?"[/color]
"Not as interesting as yours would be. So...you and Ace, huh? What's the 4-1-1?"
[color=ff66cc]"Well, he asked about a favor...asking me if I wanted to lead the Thieves Guild and he being there and then we just got a little...touchy feely. He's the type of guy I wanted. Someone to have a little fun with. My family wanted to set me up with this one mob family's son, but he just wanted me for the sex. I want a guy for the sex, his personality, and if he's a thief..that's a big plus."[/color]
"But, you're only 15 and you want guys for the sex? Interesting. Well, tell me more."
[color=ff66cc]"Maybe, later."

[i]Zen and Ace had their own talk about what happened last night.[/i][/size][/color]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]When they noticed it to be morning, she had noticed that they were together for quite a while. She got up and grabbed a robe and tied it around her and walked over to the door. Ace got up along with her and held her, with his hands around her stomach, kissing her neck and cheek.

Alex smiled and her hand went for the door, as did Ace's. They both opened it together and Alex started to giggle. Once they were out, Keth and Zen looked to them. They stood there and then Alex and Ace went their seperate ways. Alex went over to Keth and Ace went over to the couch, Zen followed.[/i]

"How was your night, Keth?"[/color]
"Not as interesting as yours would be. So...you and Ace, huh? What's the 4-1-1?"
[color=ff66cc]"Well, he asked about a favor...asking me if I wanted to lead the Thieves Guild and he being there and then we just got a little...touchy feely. He's the type of guy I wanted. Someone to have a little fun with. My family wanted to set me up with this one mob family's son, but he just wanted me for the sex. I want a guy for the sex, his personality, and if he's a thief..that's a big plus."[/color]
"But, you're only 15 and you want guys for the sex? Interesting. Well, tell me more."
[color=ff66cc]"Maybe, later."

[i]Zen and Ace had their own talk about what happened last night.[/i][/size][/color]