OtakuBoards

I saw nothing for art so...

MaceDavis

[size=1]Actually, there is a forum for art. You can find that [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29]here[/url]. And, really, you should wait for other people to post before you post again [just a tip. You seem to have read the rules anyway, heh.]

The pictures seem odd, and the writing on the first one seems rudimentary. Are you using MSPaint? If you are, isn't it hard to use? There are so little features.

Did you create the first picture, or did you copy it from somewhere? Cause, it looks sort of professional -- you know what I mean? If you created the first picture, well done. And if you copied it -- did you get the artist's permission? People can get pretty pisy about that sort of thing.

Anyway, cheers.[/size]

[color=#707875]MaceDavis...please, you're not trying very hard here.

Firstly, we do have an Art & Design forum if you'd cared to look. And secondly...your use of OB as a host is ridiculous here. Don't double post just to attach images. Host them yourself and link to them from your host.

I recommend that you read through our rules (in the OB Information Center) to make sure that you understand them.[/color]

not really understanding what you mean... but anyway I will check the OB, to firstly find out what it means, lol, and secondly to understand what you mean, anyway i'm sure you know what your talking about assuming your the freaking site director or whatnot you probably know more about computers then me...but I apoligize for not looking hard enough, anyway yes I drew all of them..yes I am using mspaint, yes it sucks, yes I would upgrade if I could, NO I don't have the money, lololol, anyway to further defend myself from these false accusations, I may not know alot about computers but surely i know how to host my own pictures, I do not know whyn you would assume otherwise, i am using this thread to post my pictures that I will use on my site, i wanted opinions on them, i know there crappy but I wanted to put like all of the different pic..put what I will do in this catagory or otherwise, i am sorry if it was misplaced, most definitely unprofessional, but you know I was just looking for opiniomns, anyway if it suits you best close it, but I am not just "using the board" I used to come here all the time, I just now started to come back, do you really think i wanted to come back, and then get banned!?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaceDavis [/i]
[B]not really understanding what you mean... but anyway I will check the OB, to firstly find out what it means, lol, and secondly to understand what you mean, anyway i'm sure you know what your talking about assuming your the freaking site director or whatnot you probably know more about computers then me...but I apoligize for not looking hard enough, anyway yes I drew all of them..yes I am using mspaint, yes it sucks, yes I would upgrade if I could, NO I don't have the money, lololol, anyway to further defend myself from these false accusations, I may not know alot about computers but surely i know how to host my own pictures, I do not know whyn you would assume otherwise, i am using this thread to post my pictures that I will use on my site, i wanted opinions on them, i know there crappy but I wanted to put like all of the different pic..put what I will do in this catagory or otherwise, i am sorry if it was misplaced, most definitely unprofessional, but you know I was just looking for opiniomns, anyway if it suits you best close it, but I am not just "using the board" I used to come here all the time, I just now started to come back, do you really think i wanted to come back, and then get banned!? [/B][/QUOTE]
It's also important to note that you should try to improve posting quality. To be able to read it easier, you should try using punctuation as well as capitolization, and in this case make seperate paragraphs. Thanks,