OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Gym Leader Challenge

Meteora

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]All the old Gym leaders: Brock, Misty, Surge, Blaine, Sabrina, Giovonni, Erika, Koga, and the others have retired. They are picking successors. You want to meet the challenge. You want to be a gym leader. So you are on a quest to beat the old retiring gym leaders so you can take their place once you have beaten them all. So its up to you and your pokemon to beat the gym leaders and claim your rightful place as a gym leader.

Here is what I need from you guys
Name: David Armenta
Nickname: Meteora
What Gym you want to become the leader of(can be from Hoenn and johto regions): Sootopolis City
Age(Higher than 16): 18
Description: Black Hair with red tips, 5'9, 135 pounds, muscular, Dark Blue shirt with a Kyogre on the front, Red pants. Shoes are red and blue.
Bio: He loves Kyogre and he wishes he could catch the legendary pokemon. So he has set out to be the gym leader of sootopolis gym because if he become strong he will catch him.
Pokemon(NO LEGENDARYS):
Sceptile: Leaf Blade, Strength, Quick Attack, Solar Beam.
Gengar: Night Shade, Confusion, Psychic, Cut
Noctowl: Fly, Confusion, Forsight, Whirlwind
Lapras: Surf, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam, Mist
Absol: Pursiut, Swift, Shadowball, Blizzard
Seviper: Steel Tail, Quick Attack, Poison Sting, Crunch

Ok well thats what I Need.
RULES
1. Can't Have all Hoenn and Johto and so on and so forth Mix it up.
2. NO LEGENDARIES
3. If someone takes the gym you want pick a different one dont post saying you want that one when someone else has.
4. Have Fun

Ok thats all hope you people join.[/color][/size][/i]

Guest Anime_Forever
name: Shai
nickname: Talim
gym: cinnabar island
descrition: shoulder length silver hair, blue shirt, white shorts, red headband, sandals.
bio: wants to become a gym leader so he can be an elite. Hes been training for 6 years......
Pokemon:
Charmeleon: Flame thrower, fire blast, flame wheel, ember
Typhlosion: flame wheel, flame dance, fire blast, erupiom
Zangoose: slash, bite, rage, swords dance
Arcanine: take down, fire blast, bite, extreem speed
Rhydon: Horn drill, dig, tacle, horn attack
Pidgeot: extreem speed, whirlwind, quick attack, drill peck

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Name:[/B] Starlight Ketchum

[B]Nickname:[/B] Starr

[B]Leader of Gym:[/B] Blackthorn City

[B]Age:[/B] why couldn't it be 16?

[B]Description:[/B] see attachment

[B]Bio:[/B] Starr came from Pallet Town. She is a cousin of Ash Ketchum. She loves pokemon and she knows a lot of things, just like Brock does. Starr is a girl who will do anything to become the greatest champion of all. She doesn't like using just one type of pokemon, she uses a variety.

Starr's male role model is Lance, the dragon trainer of the Pokemon G-Men. She loves the work he does and how he trains and how he works with dragons. He is also like an older brother to her. Her female role model would be...well, it seems as though she doesn't have one. She admires all female gym leaders.

To become one of the Elite Four and a Pokemon G-Men, she will have to be a gym leader. She's going to have to beat Claire.

[B]Pokemon:[/B]
[U]Dragonair:[/U] Dragon- Hyper Beam, Dragon Rage, Twister, Dragon Breath
[U]Larvitar:[/U] Screech, Bite, Rock Slide, Dig
[U]Feraligator:[/U] Water- Hydro Pump, Surf, Dive, Waterfall
[U]Metagross:[/U] Psychic/Steel- Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Metal Claw, Psychic
[U]Umbreon:[/U] Dark- Crunch, Faint Attack, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray
[U]Blaziken:[/U] Fire- Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Fire Spin[/size][/color]

Name: Shinobi
Nickname: Slim Shinobi (relunctantly)
What Gym you want to become the leader of(can be from Hoenn and johto regions): Goldenrod
Age(Higher than 16): 20
Description:Long, striaght white hair, down to his mid back, with red lips, blue eyes (not quite albino) He wears jet black baggy pants, a long, oversized white shirt, a spike chain holding a pokeball on the bottom spike, holding his pokemon on the top of his list.
Bio: Born in Goldenrod, in the south side, which is the ghetto side. He roled with gangs, from 11 till 16, then he stoped because his girl-friend. He was the number 1 white person in Goldenrod, the only one who could call a bvlack person 'nigga' there and not get his *** beat.
Pokemon(NO LEGENDARYS):
Houndoom (the one on his necklace) Crunch, Fire Blast, Synthesis, Solarbeam
Charizard: Fly, Body Slam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Sneasal: Persuit, Doubler Team, Crunch, Slash
Tyranitar: Moonlight, Hyper-beam, Crunch, Rock-slide
Umbreon: Moonlight, feint Attack, Bite, Body Slam
Feraligatr: Water Gun, Slash, Surf, Water Cannon

I hope this is ok.

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Ok sorry about the delay have been bery busy. Plus noone has joined. If you guys could Please get at least one more person. Oh and Shinobi you are in. If noone else joins the RPG in a few days then I will start it.[/color][/size][/i]

Hmmm... Now this'll be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=royalblue][size=1][u]Name:[/u] Marina Deonelle
[u]Nickname:[/u] Dolly
[u]Age:[/u] 16 (darn, she would've been a funnier character if she was younger...)
[u]Description:[/u] long, straight black hair (half up and half down, except with pigtails) with pink star barettes(sp?), dark bluish purple eyes, a tight, long-sleeved purple and white shirt, a purplish skirt that goes down to her knees, purple and white boots
[u]Bio:[/u] Dolly was born in Saffron City. She was considered an orphan, but that's because her parents were turned into dolls by Sabrina, her aunt, who was still the gym leader. She was 3 when she saw this happen, and she was so horrified that she ran away and lived in the Viridian Forest with the Pokemon for a while. The Pokemon made her happy, except the Psychic-type ones. (She was still afraid because of what Sabrina did to her parents.) But as time went on, she decided to be a Pokemon trainer herself, and her hatred of psychic Pokemon faded. Now she wants to be a gym leader just like Sabrina once was.
[u]Gym:[/u] Saffron City (of course)
[u]Pokemon:[/u]
[b]Hypno[/b] - Psychic, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Focus Punch
[b]Magmar[/b] - Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Thunderpunch
[b]Delcatty[/b] - Double Edge, Attract, Sing, Water Pulse
[b]Altaria[/b] - Sing, Aerial Ace, Dragon Dance, Dragonbreath
[b]Misdreavus[/b] - Mean Look, Curse, Psychic, Pain Split
[b]Scizor[/b] - Steel Wing, Agility, Fury Cutter, Slash[/color][/size]

Yeah yeah... I know, Dolly looks like a cross between Sailor Moon and Sabrina, right? Oh well.

Guest RPG&BattleKing
Am I, the RPG Master, to late?

Name: Reved

Nickname: Vash

description: Short dark blue hair, light blue t-shirt, brown shorts, red headband w/ blue stripe, tennashoes.

Bio: Reved is a Pokemon watcher/trainer. H first began watching when he was 8 because he was inspired by his town idle Tracy. He loved hearing Tracy's stories about Ash and the "power of one". When he turned 10 he immediatally left o his journey. He has beaten 19 Jym leaders but has no desire to enter any leaue. He wants to take over the...

Gym: Celedon City gym.

Pokemon:
Ivysaur
Scyther
Grovyle
Victrybell
Nidoking
Shuckle

I LOVE Pokemon

Guest Skyechild91
Name- Selene
Nickname- Starr
Age- 16
Gym- Cerulean(only does more than water)
Description- Cerulean hair/short/long bangs, black clothes, bandanna, shorts, long sleeve loose shirt, knee boots.
Bio- A dedicated pokemon trainer, she loves to battle. She is determined, and cares for her pokemon like no other. She's tough in and out of battle, so watch out!
Pokemon-
Feraligatr-Water gun, hydro pump, scratch, rage
Lapras- Water gun, Aroura(sp) beam, tackle
Umbreon- Slash, ice beam, bite, screach
Butterfry- Sleep powder, poison powder, wing attack
Sharpedo- Bite, water gun, hydro pump
Skarmory- Steel wing, wing attack, screach, solar beam
Hope this is okay!