Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I was talking to The Legendary Frog the other night, and he mentioned that there aren't many FFVII Barret fan pics out there.

So....I decided to make one. It took me a while to think up what to do with him. In the end, I came up with this pic.

I've been working on it all day, and have just finished it.

What do you guys think?
Posted
Heh, yeah sorry about the border. I was in a rush and I just threw it on there.

As for The Legendary Frog I met him on his forums, the Legendary Lillipad.

Oh, and thanx for your feedback.

I think I'll work on a pic the FFIX character Quina, next. Look for it soon.:D
Posted
Heh, thanx again for all the feed back.

I find it surprising that everyone likes my work more, since I ventured away from the anime style.

Well it seems to be that way anyways.:D
Posted
[size=1] [i]The[/i] Legendary Frog?! *immediately falls down the ground, worshiping "The Return of Gannondorf:*

Ahem. You are very lucky. Because you know him, [i]and[/i] your artwork is great! ^_^ I definately like your style, I think it's very cartoon-ish, in a American sort of way. O_o[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...