OtakuBoards

morning grouch?

lea

I'm usually not grouchy, I just walk around like a zombie. If I don't get enough sleep I'm very grouchy though. It all depends on how well I've slept. Usually once I've taken a shower and woken up I'm not grumpy unless someone makes me mad.

(Is woken a word? My english still needs some work. It isn't my native language.)

I'm SSSOOO a grouch. I sometimes wake up at like 11:00 am-1:00 pm on saturdays and sundays. I'll stay up past one in the morning by myself, but with my friends, it's like 4:00-6:00 am and get 4 hours of sleep. Then once I get home, I take a 4-5 hour nap. Last year, in one class, I could take a nap with out the teacher knowing, and not be a grouch anymore.

I think I don't need as much sleep as I get. I can't remember the last time my alarm clock actually woke me up, and I set the stupid thing for 5:45 a.m. I always wake up to make sure I pushed the little button that sets it, and that's usually between 4 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. I really hate that, but when I do get up, it takes no help, and I practically jump out of bed and go eat something, after which I take a nap :)

[size=1] I like nighttime the best. It's probably when I think the most out of anytime else...I mean, it's just that way. I write some of my best stuff in a sleepy haze for some reason lol.

I hate waking up to a new day. When it's nighttime and time to go to sleep...you have nothing to worry about. The day's behind you mostly...but when you wake up, you just feel tranquilized.

I love that feeling...you first just start waking up and are still sleeping, and you can feel your muscles all loose and..ah, it's impossible to explain. I wish I could just sleep forever...not exist and not have to worry about anything really.

I'm really grouchy in the morning I suppose. I don't talk. I sit there and wake up.[/size]

[color=deeppink]There is nothing I hate more than having to get up for 8:30 class and leave my Erik in bed. It's incredible to feel how dependant I have become to having Erik next to me in bed every night. It has honestly become a sleeping habit, like sleeping with a stuffed animal, that without it becomes impossible to fall asleep.

I love sleeping in in the mornings because that means semi-conscious cuddling time with Erik. It's so warm and comfortable in the bed with him ^____^. He used to jump on me and try to bug me, but after millions of grouchy responses I think he realized I'm not a morning person and stopped poking me around. Aww, sleeping is totally my favorite time of the day :love2:[/color]

i CAN NOT STAND TO BE WAKEN UP IN THE MORNINGS! If Its my mum ,friend or who ever I just can't stand it!I like to wake up by my own free will.
OO OO OO and also when my dog wakes me up in the middle if the night because it wants to go outside!! JUST LET ME SLEEP!!