OtakuBoards

morning grouch?

lea

Um.. Let's see...

Normally I'm pretty hard to wake up. My alarm which blares probably louder than most clocks go and is the most annoying thing in the world, but I always sleep through it and hear my angry flustered not-morning-people parents rip the cord out of the wall.. -_-

But once I [i]do[/i] wake up, I'm hyper and ready to go to school.. So that depends on how you define morning person. On ONE hand, I don't wake up easily, but I get REALLY awake when I finally do, though it normally doesn't take long.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well I wake up early on my own so I'm a morning person when its at my own will. But when someone wakes me up, I hate it. I get all grouchy and tired because I could've slept longer. I HAVE to get up by myself or I'll spaz at you all day ^^;;

-Kitten[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[FONT=arial]I'm usually pretty good about waking up and not biting someone's head off, if I'm the one getting myself up. on Sunday mornings my mom used to wake me up for church with this annoying 'rise and shiiiiiiine!'-ish voice to be cute, or whatever, and I would wake up in [i]the[/i] worst mood. I think it would've been better if she had just yelled at me or something, lol.[/FONT]

I'm very moody during the morning hours. Generally, it's because I'm awake because I [i]have[/i] to be, and not because I actually want to be. There are very few days when I achieve a complete night of rest. Therefore, my morning personality shares an alarming number of traits with Frankenstein or some other sort of shuffling undead creature.

Sometimes it's vaguely amusing when I'm sort of trapped between the planes of sleep and consciousness. It's neat when I talk about stuff from my dreams because I haven't been awake long enough to know that they aren't real. Other than that, being sleepy during the morning portion of the day isn't a pleasant experience--for me or anyone around me. ^_^

It all depends I guess on how much sleep I got the night before. Now more than ever, I'm a bit more irratable than I usual. My sleeping habits have taken a turn for the worse, and I can't get to sleep even when I'm sleepy. What makes me so grouchy though is that when I finally reach that holy realm of sleep, my alarm clock goes off. I even find myself yelling at teachers when they wake me up in their class :p

I'm not grouchy when I wake up. I'm more grouchy when I've been up forever and am simply tired.

My only problem when I wake up is that it takes me forever to actually fully awaken. I feel half asleep for hours sometimes, and don't feel myself until well into the afternoon. That, among other things, seems to make me more of a night person.

When I wake up, I have a very hard time talking though. Sometimes I can't even get any sound out. I'm probably too dead to even make my voice work lol.

Guest Crimson Spider
I'm not grouchy. I'm too tired to be anything.

People say that I'm real quiet in the morning. I don't know why. I just don't talk in the morning.

I'm not exactly a morning grouch. More of an uncouncious babbler. I also have a hard time waking up cuz i'm so smart in my uncouncious state, i'll turn off my alarm clock, or in one case, completely unplugged it. Its like a sleep walker, but not quite.

[color=orangered]Oh yeah... I wake up at 7 or 8 in the morning, even on weekends when I don't have to be up. I [i]feel[/i] awake... but friends have told me otherwise O_O;;

I went through a phase over the summer holidays when I would stay awake until 6am or something... then sleep right through into afternoon the next day - I wouldn't have been a morning person then O_o;;[/color]

What I do with my alarm clock is I place it in strategic places very far away from my bed so that I'll have to get up and go get it. Once though, I had placed it on the very top of my book shelf and when I woke up about three hours later than I was supposed to I found the clock on the floor and the plug all ruined. Clocks don't last for long in my room. Muahahahahahaha, alarm clocks beware. :devil:

Oh, your better than me, BB. I wake up around 1:00 pm on week ends if i stay up spast twoelve. But it was funny. One time i stayed up till 12:00 pm one night and to the next day and went to sleep at noon. Wehn i woke up, it was about 8:10. I got the exact amount of required sleep. Its funny how the body works.

I'm necer grouchy in the morning. I'm tired, but isn't everyone? When I'm tired, that's not what gets me grumpy, it's when I'm hungry, or bored. I hate those two things, whenever I'm hungry I don't eat anyway, so usually I'm grumpy for the whole day. If I'm bored, well, that passes, 'cause I find something to do.

Though I'm never grumpy in the morning unless I'm sick or hungry. That hasn't been for a while.

I'm am very much a morning person...I have to be if i'm waking up at 5:30am every morning for work and what not. I'm very much an early riser even on weekends.

It's afternoons that get to me.... I love having afternoon naps, but I never get them because I work and it usually puts me in a bad mood for a few hours..... and then I get over it!!!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Well, it kinda depends. I am normally a morning person, exept when I need to go to school. I always get up early, normal time to get up is at 5:00 a.m.
It's weird, but it seems the less sleep I get the more awake I feel in the morning. Well, okay it's not exactly like that. It's more like if I get anymore than 8 hours of sleep, I'm [I]really[/I] tired when I get up. If i get less than 6 hours, I'm [I]really[/I] tired when I get up. So if I get between 6 to 8 hours of sleep I feel great.
But I think I'm really a morning person, I can do way more in the morning than in the evening and at night. And I'm never grumpy in the morning, well normally never.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Though I am not really a morning person, I am not grouchy if I am actually up in the morning. I am usually way too tired to have any kind of emotion, lol. Especially if I have not gotten a whole lot of sleep. It can get so bad that I shall do nothing but mumble incoherencies and make awkward sounds.

So I am much more of a night person.[/size]

I am very much a morning person.

I usually wake up around 5:00 or 5:30 AM...it's just habit now. No matter what time I go to sleep, that's when I wake up. I'm one of the lucky ones, I suppose; it takes me about 5-10 seconds to get fully awake.

I am much worse at night. I'm not grouchy, but I do not function at night. At night I'm usually skulking around the hallways like I'm drunk lol. I have no energy at nighttime.