Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Let it be known...that you have been challenged...Sephiroth...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok...should you except this challenge the rules are as follows:
It is a writing contest, to be judged by Adam for skill and creativity...
The genre of story is Science Fiction...
There is no time limit but it must be no more than 1000 words long and in only one post...
The writing is to be done in chain story form, for those viewers who don't know what this is:
[quote]Justin: Hello...
Sephiroth: I'm going to lose...:([/quote]
You may begin as soon as you except...

-Justin
Posted
[b]Good luck ya'both! I personally think Safer's gonna win, seen as though (methinks) he's older,..and he usually acts a bit more mature..so..
ooooh, looky,..501 posts,..that makes me a 'Member' woo-hoo!
Anyways,..I'll step outta the way,..just let ya know,..there are spectators...watching this story unfold..[/b]
Posted
Heh...we shall see about that..and he is only 3 years older than me...you should also know that I am sickeningly creative, Seppy...

-Justin
Posted
Its perfectly alright. I've actually been pondering this for a few days now and as I was thinking of a candidate for judge I looked at many members but i couldn't find one that I was very sure would be completely fair other than Adam. As for getting the story going I'm still working on it. Oh yes and I have decided to edit the rules slightly. Safer and I had a converstaion about it earlier and I believe he is okay with it so here goes:
There is no word limit now. The story can now be as long as the author desires. That will help me vastly but I'm sure it will be to my detriment as well. But the rule change will be left up to Adam seeing as how he will be reading these stories, but I'm sure he won't have a problem...

-Justin
Posted
IDEA: (maybe not a good 1, but what da hey) post a poll when yall finish and that will decide.
like
Whose is Better?
o Sephiroth
o Justin
[vote]

like dat lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]IDEA: (maybe not a good 1, but what da hey) post a poll when yall finish and that will decide.
like
Whose is Better?
o Sephiroth
o Justin
[vote]

like dat lol [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh yeah I wonder who would win that one...:rolleyes:

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]so is anyone ever going to start. this looks interesting...
i wanna be in the contest :( [/B][/QUOTE]
We are working on it. It isn't going to be like the match Final Flash had with Seppy the story must be in one post...

-Justin
Posted
It should be. Now that I have resumed writing I should have the story done in about two or three days, are you ready to cry Safer?

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...