Justin Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Ok...should you except this challenge the rules are as follows: It is a writing contest, to be judged by Adam for skill and creativity... The genre of story is Science Fiction... There is no time limit but it must be no more than 1000 words long and in only one post... The writing is to be done in chain story form, for those viewers who don't know what this is: [quote]Justin: Hello... Sephiroth: I'm going to lose...:([/quote] You may begin as soon as you except... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 heh, I'll gladly accept your challenge! you may begin when ready, I'll follow up after you....
Justin Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 Sorry for how long its taking. But trust me, it will be good...prepare to burn Safer... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 heh heh, looking forward to it, and I guess you should know that I am a VERY good writer, especially at science fiction, heh heh....
conpiracymonki Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [b]Good luck ya'both! I personally think Safer's gonna win, seen as though (methinks) he's older,..and he usually acts a bit more mature..so.. ooooh, looky,..501 posts,..that makes me a 'Member' woo-hoo! Anyways,..I'll step outta the way,..just let ya know,..there are spectators...watching this story unfold..[/b]
Justin Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 Heh...we shall see about that..and he is only 3 years older than me...you should also know that I am sickeningly creative, Seppy... -Justin
Pastbyer Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Hey stop the bragging and start the story already!
sia Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 seph, KICK HIS BUTT! (hehe sorry, had to put dat :D)
Justin Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 Its perfectly alright. I've actually been pondering this for a few days now and as I was thinking of a candidate for judge I looked at many members but i couldn't find one that I was very sure would be completely fair other than Adam. As for getting the story going I'm still working on it. Oh yes and I have decided to edit the rules slightly. Safer and I had a converstaion about it earlier and I believe he is okay with it so here goes: There is no word limit now. The story can now be as long as the author desires. That will help me vastly but I'm sure it will be to my detriment as well. But the rule change will be left up to Adam seeing as how he will be reading these stories, but I'm sure he won't have a problem... -Justin
sia Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 IDEA: (maybe not a good 1, but what da hey) post a poll when yall finish and that will decide. like Whose is Better? o Sephiroth o Justin [vote] like dat lol
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 no, a poll wouldn't be fair, for some reason mods/gods rarely lose in polls, just check out big brother....
Justin Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]IDEA: (maybe not a good 1, but what da hey) post a poll when yall finish and that will decide. like Whose is Better? o Sephiroth o Justin [vote] like dat lol [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah I wonder who would win that one...:rolleyes: -Justin
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 so is anyone ever going to start. this looks interesting... i wanna be in the contest :(
Justin Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]so is anyone ever going to start. this looks interesting... i wanna be in the contest :( [/B][/QUOTE] We are working on it. It isn't going to be like the match Final Flash had with Seppy the story must be in one post... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 yeah, each story is gonna be a long one, roughly at 1000+ words! definately going to take some time writing, I'll tell ya that....
Justin Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 I don't know how you are organizing yours, Safer, but I'm doing mine in chapters... -Justin
Justin Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 Once again, I apologize for the slowness. I've been VERY busy lately... -Justin
Biida Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 *walks out, carrying a couple pom-poms* Okay, who'm I s'posed to cheer for? *sigh* Oh well... :o GO ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Posted October 9, 2001 Author Posted October 9, 2001 It should be. Now that I have resumed writing I should have the story done in about two or three days, are you ready to cry Safer? -Justin
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 heh, I never cry, now lets see what you got....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now