Shippo Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Heya there^_^ I found a nice tutorial on how to make moons on photoshop..so i went on ahead and made one. Well....This took a long time, and i didnt want just a plain moon, so i added sephy from ff7, on to it, so it could look....[i]cooler[/i] Anywhoo....here it is, plz rate, comment, and any critisim....Okay! Without further a do...i introduce you too....my latest work^_^
Braidless Baka Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [color=orangered]I really like that moon O_o And Sehpy's been cleanly cut and pasted, so no crits there... My only critisism is that the moon... well the "glow" from the moon, travels down Sephiroth's arms and wrists. It just doesn't look right... y'know? Blah O-o;; There's my take on a visually pleasing little piece of work ^_^[/color]
DeViLOF23 Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [b] i think you did a fine job on it. The moon looks awesome. However, like what braidless baka said about the glow thingie, i agree w/that. If u clean it up a little more it'll make a difference. A good difference. :) Besides that everything looks good. ^_^[/b]
Pagan Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Thats a real nice picture. The images are sharp and clear. On a scale of 1-10(ten being the best) I'll give it a 9. I took off one point because I'm jealous I can't draw as good.
Heavyblade Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 That's awesome! Good job on the moon! I see nothing wrong with this near perfect piece of work. 10/10 ^______^
Naru Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 wow! that is very good! everything is very detailed. you did a fine job. ^^ [10/10] ~NaRu
Guest dayday Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Hey, great pic Hammy! O_o Where'd that come from? Anyway, I liked the way the moonlight came through his arms. It makes it look even better. Make another one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now