Baron Samedi Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 This is my 5th ever banner, and by far my best. IF you like Garfield this is for you! I made it for my friend Jace. Opinions please.
Krademon Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 lol I like it, where did you get the images from?
Baron Samedi Posted September 7, 2003 Author Posted September 7, 2003 I searched on Google and found a site there...
Braidless Baka Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [color=orangered]Oh wow! Garfield! I feel inspired O_o My only critisism (which doesn't really matter cos someone's out there using it ;) ) is that the text to either side is a little hard to make out. But yay for Garfield! *fwaps Odie* O_o;;[/color]
Eclectic Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Garfield! *squeals* Uhh...nice banner. *tries to find a way to make her cat look more like Garfield*
Pagan Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Garfield is cool I read him in the newspaper every day. I like the pictures alot. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a perfect 10.
Heavyblade Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 That's great! I love Garfield! He's awesome!Nothing wrong here. 10/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now