Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, for those of you that have been in the Outcast Rebellion, this is my character Rann. (short form)
*shutters* I really hate how I've coloured this! It's sooooooooo messy! But I couldn't help it. I didn't ink the picture before hand and now I really resent that.
*cough* I did like the picture before I coloured it but now...ugh...If you want to see it without it being coloured here's the link [url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2933639/] Click here [/url]
Anyways you can cut up the picture if you want...I dun really care...[/color]
Posted
Actually, it's not bad as you make it seem. lol

While it's a LIL off...the coloring isn't bad. You could have used a lighter yellow for his hair. However, you did a nice job with the shading. :) You could have detailed it a bit more, but that's not always necessary. :)

Though, I admit...I do prefer the non-colored version. ^_^
Posted
Hi,

The coloring isn't bad actually.

However, I think that the head is too big for the body, or that the arms and shoulders are too small for the head.
Posted
[color=indigo]Haha...anyways thank you for the comments^^;; Maybe I should work on porportions, though I haven't had a problem with them in a while. Guess I didn't really pay attention to them in this picture.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...