Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone! I have come back for a small time... I am very bored in the chat somtimes so now I have decided to return for awhile... :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]great song yes, but what it has to do with this post I am not picking up... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, me neither but it was in the title so I commented on it :D[/SIZE]
Posted
Welcome Back for the time your stay is......
Posted
Welcome back Killermon! Hope this time you stay a little longer than 2 days...
Posted
heh,killermon wuz "the one with all the gifs"..untill all those newbies came with thousands of cheap gifs..by then that name wuz being thrown all around...owell just thought id add that..itd b cool if you could stay for more than 1 day :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Killermon [/i]
[B]Hey everyone! I have come back for a small time... I am very bored in the chat somtimes so now I have decided to return for awhile... :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Welcome back, Killermon. Good to see you again...although you're not quite the same without your Vivi Avatar....

Oh well. :)[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
well well well if it isnt Mr 'the many faces of otakuboards, lots o gifs, I made a banner :)' hey man. I would join u in chat but your m8 Nitros is still retarded.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Welcome back, Killermon. Good to see you again...although you're not quite the same without your Vivi Avatar....

Oh well. :)[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah he doesn't seem quite the same w/o his VIVI avatar..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...