Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Subzero Wallpaper!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
this is the second wallpaper i have ever made. All done in photoshop. I added the icey fire (ehhh i dont know) on his hand and glow in his eyes. What do u think? I like this one better than i metroid one.
Posted
Well I'm gunna swim UPSTREAM and hate the icey hand!
*evil cackle*

kidding, kidding, It's really awesome! I like the lighting a lot!


:therock:
Posted
It's great man. You did a good job on it. I like what's up with his hand and the way you wrote his name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...