OtakuBoards

Future

nezzyjean

[color=silver] [size=0] Some ppl seem to have a basic idea of the way they want their future to be, so i'm wondering, if you've ever givin it much thought, what do you want ur future to be like?...I'm talking like: what kind of house do you want to live in? Do you want to get married? If so, what kind of person do you want to marry? What kind of job do you want? do you want a pet? Where do you want to live? What kind of home do you want? Any kids? Make sure you explain why. [/color] [/size]

[size=1] I hate that MASH game.

I don't want to get married, or have kids. [O_o] I actually dislike kids, so I wouldn't be happy raising them. I feel like choking kids when they're being annoying. *wanders off*

I'd rather live in a very nice apartment or condo them a house. Somewhere in California, or New England. I don't like houses very much at all...takes too much time to clean and whatnot.

YES, I would very much like a dog. ^_^ I love them. Or a ferret. :P

Job? Hm....it would be awesome is I were to be a famous author, or better yet a voice actor. To work at Pixar or something would be great. But...yeah. :P I know for certain I don't want to be a doctor, lawyer, real-estate agent, police-woman, fire-fighter, pharmicist, 'soccer mom' [bleh.], company worker, telemarketer, or something to do with the stock market. =_= Those are to list a few... Psychology would be interesing, I guess...

I feel like I've seen about 5 of these future threads in the last two months. [try to think of something else!] Lol...why the he** am [i]I[/i] posting in this...?

[offtopic] Nezzyjean, cute banner and all, but those eyes are making me feel the need to throw something. XD [offtopic][/size]

:sweat: I live in the future, so here goes..

I would like to become one of two things as an adult: A professor at a college (I think that it would be particularly cool to teach an advanced English class in a Japanese university) or a comic book artist in Japan.. Or better yet, I could do both..! But that would be very, [i]very[/i] stressful.. So, em, I'll just have to pick one out of the two. :p

I've always wanted a black Scottish Terrier and a gray cat... Named Zeus and Hera, respectively. (Hehe.. I'm clever. *sarcasm*)

I would love to get married, of course.. To a rather introverted, intelligent woman whom I could talk to easily..

Hm.. What kind of house would I like to live in? *ponders for a moment* A large Japanese one. ~_~ That one, for those who know me, is a given.

I've always known where I'm headed. Really,I set things now for the future so I'm prepared.I known for years I wnat to teach a science class someday,maybe around here. I want to get married and have a decent house and a couple of kids and lots of pets. I have way too much time on my hands....

The future? Hmm, I dunno what I'm going to do in the future. I'm mainly leaning more towards being a writer. Write some novels and even be a story writer for a video game.

Hey wait a moment, I'm kinda doing those two things right now. Only problem is........... I'm not getting paid for either as of yet. :sweat:

As for where I'm living, most likely a house or apartment here in Texas. One of my dreams is to have a life like the show Friends. Live in an apartment in New York and go to a coffee shop with my friends, heh.

I want to be rich, maybe invent something. I have this great idea, but if I posted it, someone older would probably patent it first, so...

but yea, I want to be married to an intelligent, beatiful woman who loves to "shag." That'd be tight. i want to have a nice house, and a son, just cause it'd be cool to raise someone, once.

The future is too difficult to guess as to what will happen. I have no idea what kind of job I want. I am smart, and could make a lot of jobs, but I just don't know what it is that I want to do. Have a kid or two, a nice wife, a nice (posh. oooooh.:p) house in the burbs. Either insanely rich, or a better than average life. Coz at the moment, my life ain't that great... but hey, it isn't that bad either. At least I don't live in Africa and hunt rats.o_0. That would be awful, I feel so sorry for them. They are the ones who should worry for their future

I would like a nice career, preferably something I enjoy doing, with a challenge. A career that would support my family on its own would be very nice, though if my wife would have to work, it wouldn't really worry me. I would love to have two or three kids, I love kids. Raising them, I mean. All the dirty work, the missus can do. :drunk:

A nice big house, two storeys high, on a large block of land. We're living on a 157-hectare block now, and it's alright. A larger block would be great, something around 500-hectares would do just fine, though we'd have to move further out in the country to find some land like that.

Basically, my life is half planned out. I know it won't go [i]exactly[/i] to my plans, though I hope my future turns out to something like it, doesn't have to be particularly close, though along the lines of would be ideal.

At the moment, this sight isn't looking to good. I'm going to have to pick up my school attitude to get a future like that.

I would not like to get married, nor would I want to have kids. They make me mad. >>

But when I get older I think I want to live in a small nice cozy house with a cat. I'll just have everything else that I want and need inside of there, so it will be my work place, and intertainment theatre. :)