SubaruFan Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 I made this sketch of Inuyasha last night and tried to submit it for fanart,I either did it wrong or it wasnt accepted,so I'll post it here.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 While the pencil sorta smudges and all, it's very nice. :) Good work on the shading. ^_^
klinanime1 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Inuyasha... the eyes are uneven, and it's really light. Love it otherwise.
SubaruFan Posted September 8, 2003 Author Posted September 8, 2003 i just wanted to add that this wasn't scanned,its a digital photo,so that accounts for some of the things that may look like errors,but I will admit its not perfect lol
klinanime1 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Ah. Okay, explains a lot. Still good. I think you imitated the Inu/Ranma style pretty well.
BlueCat Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Hi, Actually, that's a pretty good sketch, lightsource is consistent and shading is balanced all around. Just a suggestion though, with pencil sketches, try to "auto level" the image in Photoshop after you scan it in. It makes it look much better.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=indigo]Haha cool^^ I did a Inuyasha drawing resently too^^ Though I still have to colour it. This is great though! I really like it![/color]
SubaruFan Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 thanks everyone for your comments,i plan to redo it in my sketchbook,ill probably post a picture of that here too when im done
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now