OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island

Domon

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]It has been 3 months since the Battle Cruise tournament and Kaiba still wanting to prove himself the greatest duelist over all and the only way he could do that would be to hold a tournament, thus begin Battle Island. Battle Island will take place on the main island of Hawaii or Ohau.

Now as we all know the people that were the finalists in Battle Cruise were re-invited back to participate in this tournament. But of course there is a new evil watching this tournament with ever growing interest and malice.

Okay here is what I want.

Name:

Deck Theme

Description

Rarest card: Note on this, I will only allow maybe myself and one other person with Blue Eyes.

Okay here are a few basic things: You will follow current english restrictions, lifepoints will be 4000, and I do not want people using Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra. I will be using one god card from the previous rpg but that will be used as a last resort in a duel etc so basically don't worry about me depending on him.

Also please do not post five line posts I want at least a few paragraphs of text.

Okay the last thing is that I want you to post your deck here.

Thanks and have fun

Domon[/COLOR][/SIZE][/i]

[COLOR=purple]...Ok..Been along time sice I played in a Yu-Gi-Oh tornament.....But I will be adding one more thing.

[B]Name:[/B]Austin Haymaker

[B]Age:[/B]13

[B]Description:[/B][url=http://thegoinstitute.animeworld.ca/hikaru/images/vol1cover.jpg]Here[/url]

[B]Deck Theme:[/B]Based around Dragons being his main hitters,Spellcasters are next,with other main cards that should be in every deck,and many powerful magics.

[B]Rarest Card:[/B]Tyrant Dragon

[B]Deck[/B]

5 and up monsters-
Tyrant Dragon
Luster Dragon x2

4 and lower monsters-
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer x2
Neo the Magic Swordsman x2
Sapphire Dragon x3
Gemini Elf x3
Lord of Dragons x2
Sangan
Witch of the Black Forest x2
Man-Eater Bug x2
Jowgen the Spirtualist
Mystical Elf x2
Magicain of Faith
Breaker the Magical Warrior x3

Traps and Magics-
Flute of Summoning Dragon x2
Reverse Trap x2
Horn of the Unicorn x2
Magic Jammer
Mirrior Wall
Raigeki
Hapies Feather Duster
Change of Hearts
Monster Reborn
Ekibyo Drakmord x2
[/COLOR]

I am Akphetnon. A new transfer student who hears of the tourney after he gets an invite. I am 5'10" and wear a light blue jcket and black leather pants. He is 17, his deck theme is a burst beatdown deck. my rarest card is a tie between Masked Beast Des Gardes and the Barrel Dragon.
1 Gemini Elf, I Barrel Dragon, 1 Chimera, I set of Berfomet and Gazelle, 1 Y Dragon Cannon, 1 Spirit Reaper, 1 Dagger of Ruma,1 Gearfried, 1 Raise Dead,1 Mystic Box, 1 Magic Cylinder, 1 Mage Power and United we Stand,1 Mirror Force,1 Bottemless Trap,1 Feather Duster, 3 DDVD, 1 Fiber Jar,1 Spellbinding Circle,1 Spear Dragon,1 Raigeki,1 Magician of Faith,1 Pot of Greed,1 Mystical Knight,1 Fusion Sage,1 Kuriboh,1 Raigeki Break,1 Heavy Storm, 1 Cyber Jar,1 Command Knight,1 Axe of Despair,1 COH, 1 Big Shield,1 Dark Ruler,1 Barrel B. the Door,1 Imperial Decree,1 Helpoemer, 1 Black Power Stone, 1 Masked Beast and Ritual, 3 Curse of Pain,2 Devils Sanctuary and 3 Breaker the magic Warrior.

Name:Nisha

Deck Theme:Nisha likes Dragon types and magic types.Most of her cards are Dragon and Spellcasters.Other parts are Creatures and Magic cards.

Description:She has chocolate brown hair,emerald eyes,she wears a blue jacket open with a white t-shirt inside with a baby blue chinese coiled up dragon on the front,navy blue pants and blue and white nikes.

Rarest card:Blue Eyes White Ultimate Dragon-HEr prized possession.

Name: Candy Shoppe
Deck: Candy likes Dragons, Spellcasters, and Warrior-Types. She is especially fond of low-level monsters that she can power up to insane levels with minimal effort. Her favorite is the ?Maha Vailo?. Powerful and rare cards have been seen in her deck, though, so few people know what to expect. (To those who do know, beating Candy is like taking her from a baby?:p) Favored cards: Maha Vailo, Malevolent Nuzzler (x3), Axe of Despair (x3), Book of Secret Arts, Mystical Elf, Ancient Elf (x3), Patrician of Darkness (a zombie-type), Princess of Tsurugi (x3, with a lot more out of the deck), Cosmo Queen, Cave Dragon, the Dragon Dwelling in the Cave, Winged Dragon, Curse of Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Warrior Dai Grepher, Celtic Guardian, Wolf Axwielder, the A. Forces, and a few more...
Rarest card: Cosmo Queen (ATK: 2900, DEF: 2500)
Appearance: A small, slim girl with fluffy pink hair like cotton candy. She wears a white tunic and baggy red pants.
Bio: Candy actually has a halfway Japanese heritage. Her mother was the 107th miko (Shinto temple girl, often believed to have psychic powers--hint, hint) to serve the goddess Uzume (goddess of entertainment and show-biz). As the 108th miko, Candy has extremely intensified powers (108 is a special number). She spends a lot of time praying, meditating, and training to increase her power, though she still can?t predict the future or read her opponent?s mind. Her white-and-red outfit is her miko clothes. Believe it or not, Candy loves sweet treats and caffinated sodas. Her favorite ?Scout on Sailor Moon is, of course, Sailor Mars, whose secret identity is a temple girl. Candy gets frustrated easily, especially by men and boys who make fun of her name.
Candy?s powers are limited to telekinesis and some healing ability. No mind-reading. No fortune-telling. And it actually takes her less effort to hold her dueling cards by hand so she can use her mind for what she?s going to do next...

Name: Tao-Zhou

Deck Theme: Pissing off my opponent, with an underlying beatdown theme.

Description: Tao is tall and lean. He wears baggy black clothes with a black Duster (kind of a trenchcoat but not really). Hie hair is brown and his bangs are long and spikey. He has smokey green eyes. And he has a concealed Ninja-to, which he threatens people with when they don't give him their rare cards (in the bartering duels only, of course).

Rarest card: Relinquished, and Black Illusion Ritual. That or Metalmorph.

Personality: Tao is a gentleman to most, a dangerous foe to the rest. He has a strict code of honor that he never violates. He is usually calm and cold, with a thick sarcastic streak. He is quite cynical, and doesn't like people who make stupid jokes.

My Deck-

Ritual Monsters (1)
Relinquished (R/E)

Tribute Monsters (6)
Soul of Purity and Light (E)
Summoned Skull
Labyrinth Wall
Patrician of Darkness (E)
Wingweaver
Invitation to a Dark Sleep (E)

Non-Tribute Monsters (16)
Mystical Elf
Harpie's Brother x2
7 Colored Fish
Poison Mummy (E)
Neo the Magic Swordsman
Man-Eater Bug (E)
Wall of Illusion (E)
Maha Vailo (E)
Hysteric Fairy (E) x2
Yomi Ship (E)
Cure Mermaid (E)
Giant Soldier of Stone
Amazon Archer (E)
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp

Magic (15)
Dark Hole
Card Destruction
Black Illusion Ritual
Dark Snake Syndrome
Soul Exchange
Monster Reborn
De-Spell
Ookazi
Book of Secret Arts
Change of Heart
Fissure
Malevolent Nuzzler
Remove Trap
Offerings to the Doomed

Trap (12)
Curse of Aging
Enchanted Javelin
Dragon Capture Jar
Just Desserts
Royal Command
Nutrient Z
Waboku
Deal of Phantom
Needle Ceiling
Trap Hole
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Reinforcements

And that's it. It may seem like it lacks a theme, but it doesn't! My theme is to crush the opponents deck while running a minor Beatdown. Okay?

Well if Seth's gunna be here...

Name: Serena Megumi

Deck Theme: Animals of the land

Description: (she was cutesy in the other one but...) Kinda cutesy but with a bit of sport. Wears green wind pants with a white tank top and a green wind jacket either around her waist or over her tank top. Has a blue butterfly necklace. Is freindly to anyone which makes her a poor duelist. Would rather watch than duel,and she doesn't really know how, but she likes learning to duel.

Rarest card: I'll get back to you.

Oookay, now its time for me to break in the old Battle Island deck. I know you'll probably freak out at one card but believe me it ties in with this rpg.

[COLOR=darkblue]Name: Ryan

Deck Theme: Divine/ Dragon

Descripton: Ryan has a tendency to be arrogant but is always a team player. He has a blue trenchcoat much like Kaiba's from Duelist Kingdom and his prized cards are the Blue Eyes and his newest one Apophis which he has had since the end of Battle Cruise.

Rarest Card: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Apophis God of Dragons.

Deck:

[b]High Level Monsters[/b]

Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Luster Dragon
Apophis god of dragons

[b]Low Level Monsters[/b]

Gemini Elf x3
Vorse Raider x3
Spear Dragon x2
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Sapphire Dragon x3
Cyber Jar
Sangan
Mystic Tomato x3
Kuriboh
Witch of the Black Forest
Lord of Dragons x2
Breaker The Magic Warrior
Fiber-Pod

[b]MAGIC CARDS[/b]

United We Stand
Change Of Heart
Raigeki
Poisons Of The Old Man x3
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Axe of Despair x2
Flute of Summoning Dragon x3
Pot of Greed
Harpie?s Feather Duster
Swords of Revealing light
Graceful Charity

[b]Trap Cards[/b]

Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Call Of The Haunted
Spellbinding Circle
Ring Of Destruction
Barrel Behind The Door x2
Imperial Order[/COLOR]

When are you going to start the RPG? I wanna start RPing! (Sheikahmon loves to play games)
Note: I will probably not be able to post every day. If my grades start dropping, my parents will cut my computer access, and my grades have a nasty habit of doing that. Also, Candy may (and probably will) wind up losing some duels (though I can guarantee wins against somebody like Weevil Underwood from the TV show... I hate his guts.*barfs*) She will also occasionally give somebody a telekinetic wedgie, especially if they bother her.

[COLOR=brickred]Name: Alex

Deck Theme: Quick Attack

Description: Alex is very quiet and never has more than a couple of words to say to anyone. He has a very dark past revolving around the murder of his best friend. He has never spoken to anyone since that day and can never look anyone in the eyes.

Rarest card: Black Skull Dragon
Deck
4 Stars and Below 19
Vorse Raider x1
Gemini Elf x1
Axe Raider x2
Island turtle x2
Harpies brother x2
Spirit of the Harp
Big Eye x3
Mystical Elf x3
Sasuki Samuri
Gora Tutrlex2
Maiden of the Aqua

More Than 4 Stars 6
Summon Skull x2
Red Eyes Black Dragon x1
Jinzo
Dark Magician
Guardian Sphinx

Fusions and Other 1
Black Skull Dragon

Magic Cards 9
Polymerzation
Dian Keto x2
Change of Heart
Ultra Rare Question
Shield and Sword
Mystical Space Vortex x3

Traps 8
Rare Curse of the Royal
Seven Tools of the Bandit x2
Magic Jammer
Mirror Force
Spellbinding Circle
Magical Hats
Mirror Wall [/COLOR]

Edit: Domon is this OK? I added some Pharnic Guradian Cards.

Tribute Monsters:
Swift Lightning Demon King-Skull Demon

Normal Monsters:
Genocide King Demon
Inferno Queen Demon
Dark Bishop Demon x2
Death Rook Demon x2
Shadow Knight Demon x2
Hell Pawn Demon x3
Hellish Bear x2
Demon Soldier x2

Traps:
Demon's Cry
Bark of Dark Ruler
Blast With Chain
Regeki Break
Destruction Ring

Magic:
Monster REborn
Premature Burial
Lair of the Ten-Thousand Demon Lords
Terraforming
Mystical Space Typhoon
Axe of DEspair
Dark Energy
Big Bang Shot
Nightmare's Steel Cage
Makiu
Degredation
Demon's Declaration
Diskabaado Attack
Babel Tower
Twilight Zone Segregation Machine
Cost down
Devil's SAnctuary
Curse of Pain

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Okay everyone is in, and to answer two questions, Tom you asked me over the phone so :p and to JJRiddler I don't want previous Battle Island mixed in with this. I want to forget about the old battle island. So please use some real cards.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
Guest bahumant111088
Name:kaine

Apperance: Long silver hair, green eyes, black pants, red shirt, red and balck shoesand a black cloack

decktheme:spellcasters and dragons

black magician of chaos
summon skull
toon blue eyes
toon summon skull
dark magician
baby dragon
thousand dragon
time wizzard
red eyes b.dragon
barrel dragon
lord of d.
great white
flame manipulator
cuse of dragon
gaia firece knigt
relinquished
buster bladder
flame swordsman
crab turtle
gaia dragon champion
red eyes black metal dragon
black skull dragon

magic cards
spellbiding circle
sword of deep seted
dragon treasure
metalmorph
turtle oath
black illlusion ritual
dark ritual
polermazation
moutain
yami
toon world
flute of summoning dragon
dark hole
monster reborn
change of heart
iron nails
trap cards
reverse trap
just deserts
trap hole
fissure

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=#503F86]Name: Aidian Jackson

Deck Theme: Warrior Beatdown

Description: Tall, with long light blue hair (in a style similar but slightly shorter than Bakura's) and deep blue eyes. Wears a long black sleeveless jacket and a dark red top. On his wrists are metal vambraces that reach up to his elbows, and he has a sword-shaped pendant.

Rarest Card: Jinzo / Magical Cylinder

Deck:

[i]Tribute Monsters[/i]

Buster Blader
Mystical Knight Of Jackal
Jinzo

[i]Low Level Monsters[/i]

Breaker The Magic Warrior
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Hayabusa Knight
Injection Fairy Lily
Gemini Elf x3