OtakuBoards

Pro Wrestling Quiz

Shinmaru

With Manic's blessing, I bring forth to you, the Pro Wrestling Quiz! I know that there are a lot of wrestling fans on OB so, hopefully, we can make this quiz great.

The rules are the same as they would be for any other quiz; you answer a question, then you ask one. However, I ask that you only post an answer if you're absolutely sure that that's the correct answer. If you're not sure, then I would advise PMing the person who asked the question to make sure your answer is the correct answer. Hopefully, this way, we'll avoid confusion.

Questions can also be asked about pretty much any Pro Wrestling organization; NWA, AWA, WCW, ECW, WWF/E, etc. Amateur wrestling will be left out of the quiz, however.

Okay, I'll start us off with an easy one.

Q: What is the name of the wrestling organization where current (and one former) WWE wrestlers Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore, and Shane "Hurricane" Helms got their start?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
[B]Q: What is the name of the wrestling organization where current (and one former) WWE wrestlers Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore, and Shane "Hurricane" Helms got their start? [/B][/QUOTE]
A: The Organization was/is called OMEGA (Organization of Modern Extreme Grappling Artists).

Q: What was Sandman's theme music from ECW? (Heh, I don't think it gets easier than that, then again...)

Well, Sandman has had a few theme songs, but I'm pretty sure that the one that everyone is familiar with is Enter Sandman by Metallica.

Q: What type of gimmick match was the famous Bret Hart/Stone Cold Steve Austin match at WrestleMania XIII? Who was the special enforcer/guest referee for that match?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
[B]Q: What type of gimmick match was the famous Bret Hart/Stone Cold Steve Austin match at WrestleMania XIII? Who was the special enforcer/guest referee for that match? [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah I should have mentioned that it was his last theme song before ECW was bought by McMahon.

Anyways, A: The match was a Submission Match with Ken Shamrock as guest referee/special enforcer.

Q: Who has competed in more WrestleManias than anyone else?

Heh, that Kanyon stuff was a nice trip down memory lane for me. Kanyon's always been one of my favorite wrestlers.

D'Lo Brown defeated Triple H to get the European Championship for the first time in his career (gah, I worded that weird).

Now, for an easy question.

Q: Who was the last person to hold the European Title (non-unified) and who defeated that person to unify the European Title with the Intercontinental Title?

[size=1] The last WCW Hardcore Champion was Meng a.k.a Haku, and he defeated Terry Funk and Crowbar at WCW Sin. He retired frow WCW while still champion and the belt was then retired shotly before Mc Mahons buy out of the franchise.

At which Pay Per View event was Mick Foley, in arguably one of the most violent matches ever, thrown from the top of a steel cage onto the announcers table, what kind of match was it, and what year was this even held? [/size]

Mick Foley was thrown off the top of a steel cage (among other things - this match has been permanently burned into my brain) in the infamous Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker in King of the Ring '98.

Q: How many times was Chris Jericho the WCW Cruiserweight Champion?

The first person to pin Goldberg in WCW was Kevin Nash, who pinned Goldberg after he was attacked by Scott Hall with a tazer.

The second person to pin Goldberg was Bret Hart, who pinned him after interference from Sid Vicious and The Outsiders (Hall and Nash).

Q: Whom did The Rock beat (as Rocky Miavia) when he first captured the Intercontinental Title?

He defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley(HHH) on Thurday Night Raw on February 13, 1997 by pinfall. I was there; thats when the rivalry between the two first began.

Here is a hard one. What other wrestling league did John Cena come from and what was alias there?

he wrestled in upw/ovw as prototype :toothy:

heres a really hard one!

what tag team did aj styles wrestle against on his first monday nitro match? :smirk:

Guest nightwingfan
That team was Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman.

Here's a pretty hard-super hard question.

What colors was Bret Hart's clothes before he donned the Pink and Black?

9-28-03:

Since no one has posted,

Nanananana Batman:wigout: :D .:laugh: :toothy:

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]Ok here is my question. What age did the late great Andre the Giant die at? [/B][/QUOTE]
He died at 46(getting ready to turn 47)

Aright, here's my question. When was the first match up between Sting and Ric Flair. What was the name of the event, how long was the match, and what was the outcome(basically all 1 question).

Good luck. ^_^

Wow I remember this like it was yesterday. This started back in the days NWA, but it climaxed in WCW. Sting fought Flair over the WCW title at the Great American Bash on January 11, 1991. Flair won the match and the title. The match lasted for......wow I don't remember. I'll finish this later if know one else does.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]Wow I remember this like it was yesterday. This started back in the days NWA, but it climaxed in WCW. Sting fought Flair over the WCW title at the Great American Bash on January 11, 1991. Flair won the match and the title. The match lasted for......wow I don't remember. I'll finish this later if know one else does. [/B][/QUOTE]
Unfortunatly, thats the wrong answer. :(

Anybody else? I'll give you a hint. It was in 1988.

I was thinking to far ahead.

The event was Clash of the Champions I on March 27, 1988 at Greensboro Colliseum. The match was a 45 minuet long battle over the NWA Heavyweight Championship that ened in a draw.

Am I right? I think I am so here is my question.

How many years older is Undertake then Kane?