OtakuBoards

Pro Wrestling Quiz

Shinmaru

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by doukeshi03 [/i]
[B]*coughs* no way is The Undertaker 25...he's 41, he's been around since 1989 and was born in 1962. Woah, 25 *shakes head*.

Well let's see, if Undertaker is 41 and Kane is 36 then Undertake is 5 years older than Kane. Tah dah! Am I right? [/B][/QUOTE]

Finally a correct answer. Very good if I may say myself. Now You may ask your question.

Mick Foley has had four aliases (if you count his time as just Mick Foley, that is).

They are: Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love and Mick Foley.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm correct, so here's my queston (an easy one): What was the final fall count of the recent Iron Man match between Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar on Smackdown and how was each fall won?

[b]Answer:[/b] Lesnar was purposely disqualified for a chair shot. It was a stragegy he used to win the next two falls quickly with an F-5 and via tap out by applying Angle's own ankle lock. Next, Lesnar did an F-5 on the floor to win the fourth fall via count out, being up 3-1. Angle made it 3-2 with an Angle slam.

Lesnar scored the next fall by claiming another pin after utilizing yet another a belt shot. Next, Lesnar went up 5-2 with a pin after a top rope superplex. Lame.

Angle finally began to come back after he scored a fall using a belly-to-belly superplex and another using his ankle lock. He then hit six german suplexes and used a heel hook, but Lesnar survived until time ran out, thus winning the match.

The final count was 5-4 in Lesnar's favor.

Man, I watched that match too many times.

[b]Question:[/b] Who did Barry Barry Horowitz score his first major pinfall victory against in the WWF?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[b]Question:[/b] Who did Barry Barry Horowitz score his first major pinfall victory against in the WWF?[/QUOTE]
Skip of the Body Donnas (AKA Chris Candido). I'll never forget that ish either. It was on an episode of the Action Zone back in 1995 which used to come on every Sunday mornin. I had it on tape, but I must've unfortunatly recorded over it. :(

Anyway, next question. Yet another NWA question here.

As many folks know there were many different versions of the 4 Horsemen. Well, who all was in the 4 Horsemen of 1987, and what titles did each hold?

Extra Credit: There was one member that was booted out of the Horsemen in December of that same year. Who was he, why did he get booted out, and who took his place in 1988?

Guest nightwingfan
"I'm Baack, and Betta Than Ever. I'm Baack to make things BETTER"-Starting lines for Eric Bischoff's Current entrance song

here it goes, JiNZouNiNgeN17

1987 members:

Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, JJ Dillon, Ole Anderson

Titles:

World title(Flair)
US Title(Held by Blanchard, then, Luger)
Tag titles(Held by Arn/Ole Anderson, then, once Ole was kicked out in earlier that year, Arn and Tully Blanchard)
No title(Dillon)

Extra Credit:
Luger was the one booted out in December.
Why?
Because first, he lost the US Title, then, eliminated his fellow Horsemen, JJ Dillon, in a BunkHouse Stampede match.

he was later replaced by Barry Windham.

Am I right?

I think I am, if I missed anyone, it may be Baby Doll, but I don't think she was with the '87 Horsemen.

**Waits for Reply**

WOW! I didnt think anyone on these boards would remember that other then myself. Its GREAT to see a fellow old school NWA fan on these boards other then myself.

But to see how much you remember old school NWA, heres another one for ya. When did Barry Windham join the Horsemen, and how?

Clue: It was before a major PPV.

Well, after you answer that, then its your turn to ask a question, so ask away.

Edit: Noticed somethin. Only mistake you made was sayin that Ole Anderson was in the Horsemen at the same time Luger was. Ole left the Horsemen in late 86, early 87 if I remember correctly. He either left, or got booted out one. I cant remember the whole deal with Ole. But I know that he and Luger were not in the Horsemen at the same time.

Guest nightwingfan
U said, name ALL the members of the 1987 Horsemen, which I did.

Ok, well, I know the answer to this too, so:

During a rematch on TBS Saturday Night, it was Luger/Windham vs Tully and Arn.

It was a tag team championship match, I think, and Windham was the one taking most of the beatings. Windham would try to tag Luger in on various occasions, but, he would be away due to
Luger fighting off the heels. Then, once Windham made the tag, Luger got in and recieved a clothesline from behind by Windham. Barry walked out with Dillon, turned around, grinned, and flash the 4 fingers.

Ole was tag champ with Arn at the time. He, Ole, wouldn't arrive to shows for some reason. The story was that Ole was attending his son's State wrestling matches. Then, Blanchard would call out Ole and bad mouthed him. Ole slaps Blanchard, fight ensues between the two, Arn and Dillon try to break it up. Dillon says it would be good if Ole apologized to the Horsemen, Ole slaps Dillon, and they, The Horsemen, gang up on Ole. That's how he was taken out.

My question is:

When "The Fallen Angel" was given a WCW tryout match, who did he wrestle, what move was botched, and what part of his body was paralyzed throughout the match?

ENJOY!

**EDIT** When I said "The Fallen Angel", I am referring to "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

**EDIT2** Wow, no replies. Well, just like i did last time,

NANANANANANA BATMAN!!!!.

**END OF EDIT2**

• 5 weeks later...
Chris went for a lionsault off the top rope but slipped, and came down directly on his head. He lost feeling in his left arm for the rest of the match but worked through it. ^_^

Here's my question:

[b]Which part of the new Ric Flair DVD was censored from the European version?[/b]

Guest nightwingfan
Firstly, Charles, you forgot to mention who Daniels wrestled in the match, who was Mike O' Modest. But, I'll let it slip. Wonder if you looked that up, or if you remember watching that on Nitro during WCW's dying days.

Ok,

The ECW World Heavyweight champions in descending order:

Shane Douglas
The Sandman
Mikey Whipwreck
The Sandman
Raven
The Sandman
Raven
Terry Funk
Sabu
Shane Douglas
Bam Bam Bigelow
Shane Douglas
Taz
Mike Awesome
Masato Tanaka
Mike Awesome
Tazz
Tommy Dreamer
Justin Credible
Jerry Lynn
Steve Corino
The Sandman
Rhino(Last ECW World heavy weight champion)

My question is:

What promotion helped Tommy Dreamer, Taz, Bubba/Big Dick Dudley, and Stevie Richards into the business?

And, no, it's not ECW.

Well Ooder, I'll be glad to explain. ^^;

We don't allow one word posts or threads that encourage them. Period. It's really that simple. And it's the reason why we eliminated games like "I say a word and you say a word." Our rules regarding post quality just don't allow it.

I'm sure it's not too much trouble to at [i]least[/i] type out a sentence when answering questions. So, it's not such a big deal. Especially when someone isn't even answering with a word, that question was answered with an acronym.

Now here is my question:

What was the name of Edge and Christian's original tag team and what were their individual names?